Hayward man fatally shot in front of daughter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Yup yup. Every single time I've been pulled over, the cops have pulled my ass out of the car and treated me like a fuckin' criminal...and my skin is damn near CLEAR! lol.

A couple times they told me straight up that I looked like a meth dealer...lmao! Another time they said I fit the description of a guy that threatened to kill his girlfriend because I have a shaved head.
But at the same time Im sure there is many things that I cant relate to. But the fact of the matter is some guy was killed for no reason, an its scary to know that we dont value life in our community anymore.

Apr 21, 2006
I think we are off topic a little bit, cause I don't want to make this a race issue. My point is if you want to act, dress, and talk like scarface expect the cops to treat you like they got scarface, goes for any race. So when the cops pull your car over because its on 22's and blaring rap music, dont act like you didnt know it was gonna happen. dont give him a reason to shoot you.

Everyone knows what the cops look for, why taunt them.

Im White, my skin color my be different from yours but Im willing to bet our cultures are closer then you may think.
Cops look for black and hispanic males! That's the profile. That's what lawyers say, athletes, the working class, the rappers. Everyone. This idiot who did what he did needs to get capped. He was out of line. In an alley. Period point blank. to compare this issue to a cop killing that black boy is not understanding the culture and fabric of black america. period point blank. It's cultural ignorance that make the wedge deeper. "well you know that cops are looking at you guys so act a little different, assimilate, shit bleach your skin, it your fault your standing out!" WTF. that's modern day apartheid. NO ONE WANTS PEOPLE WHO DO HORRIFIC SHIT TO GO WITHOUT JUSTICE. The questions is: is your JUSTICE the same as MINE. NO!

Apr 21, 2006
Oh yeah the modern Anti Snitch Movement based on my lenses started in the seventies, it was due to countelpro. That's when panthers started postin up FBI agents and informants picures on light post. Crack hit shortly after and it got deeper. I'm not talkin about when the shirts were printed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Oh yeah the modern Anti Snitch Movement based on my lenses started in the seventies, it was due to countelpro. That's when panthers started postin up FBI agents and informants picures on light post. Crack hit shortly after and it got deeper. I'm not talkin about when the shirts were printed.
The Anti-Snitch movement as it was MEANT, was started by the Mafia...way before the Panthers. It just wasn't PUBLICIZED because they wanted to keep their organizations under wraps...but everybody in the underworld knew what was goin' down and they were all with it. People kept their mouths shut back then, too...but at the same time, gangsters weren't really out murdering people daily for no reason. Doesn't make it right, but they weren't just going wild over NOTHING!

The Anti-Snitch movement of today is on some old retarded bullshit. Cats these days don't know the difference between a civilian and a street cat...and they think everybody has to play by the rules of the streets...which is not the case. If you're playing football, the rules of baseball don't apply to you...feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
At the end of the day, this is some sad shit and people in the community need to do SOMETHING! They can start by trying to make shit better within the community. Teach the kids, get together and build a community center or some shit. I dunno, ANYTHING!

It all starts with the families.

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Cops look for black and hispanic males! That's the profile. That's what lawyers say, athletes, the working class, the rappers. Everyone. This idiot who did what he did needs to get capped. He was out of line. In an alley. Period point blank. to compare this issue to a cop killing that black boy is not understanding the culture and fabric of black america. period point blank. It's cultural ignorance that make the wedge deeper. "well you know that cops are looking at you guys so act a little different, assimilate, shit bleach your skin, it your fault your standing out!" WTF. that's modern day apartheid. NO ONE WANTS PEOPLE WHO DO HORRIFIC SHIT TO GO WITHOUT JUSTICE. The questions is: is your JUSTICE the same as MINE. NO!
I'm not trying to compare the two incidents, I'm comparing the reaction to them. This guy was walking his dog with his daughter minding his own business and was shot by a young man who shouldnt even have a gun in the first place. Oscar Grant was acting a fool on a bart train and got caught being the unlucky guy to get shot by a trigger happy cop.

But we knock down the door of the Mayors office for the kid who put him self in a bad position to begin with, but not the guy who was just tryn to buy his daughter a ice cream

your right maybe I dont understand cause what it sounds like is young males want to have there cake and eat it to. They want to kill people on the streets but want to yell this aint fair when the cops come around.

What really is Justice for this. so somebody kills dude for this, that dont bring dude back, little girl still aint got no father.

Apr 21, 2006
The Anti-Snitch movement as it was MEANT, was started by the Mafia...way before the Panthers. It just wasn't PUBLICIZED because they wanted to keep their organizations under wraps...but everybody in the underworld knew what was goin' down and they were all with it. People kept their mouths shut back then, too...but at the same time, gangsters weren't really out murdering people daily for no reason. Doesn't make it right, but they weren't just going wild over NOTHING!

The Anti-Snitch movement of today is on some old retarded bullshit. Cats these days don't know the difference between a civilian and a street cat...and they think everybody has to play by the rules of the streets...which is not the case. If you're playing football, the rules of baseball don't apply to you...feel me?
I feel you but i was talking about from MY lenses and why people who do not GANGBANG in the black community still pay homage to it. elders because of what happened during the civil rights movement. The panthers really put the FBI shit on blast, they lived through that. I love mafia shit and read all the snitches books after they relocate to the witness protection program. That's NOT why my dad won't call the police though or give them info.

But snitching like your talkin about is at an all tyme high. The police pay well and people would rather tell than do time. These are people in the game breakin the rules everyday. The game no longer has any rules. Somebody is gonna get caught with somethin and not want to do the tyme. They will turn the little fuck in who shot that man in front of his daughter. this will be someone he smoked an L with and they laughed about how off the hook he is.

As far as the community goes, MY community when they see something hella triv happen come together. We had some women comin home from church, midnight service, get killed in a drive by gone bad. it started a group called Black Men United. The police shot another guy and the community looked at that organization to make sure justice is service. The one tyme used them to get on camera shaking hands with our ministers and said justice will be served. The police then said it was a justified shooting. This year someone was in jail and didn't want to do their tyme so they informed the police. They made an arrest saying they caught the person who did the murders like four five years later.

Apr 21, 2006
and I live in racist ass san Diego where Oscar Grant's killer wanted his trial because HE KNEW he would GET OFF.Oakland is way more savy when it comes to this shit than us so I know they are about to act a fool. You won't see the shit they do because the media aint gonna put it on blast. But trust in the heart of that community people gonna be actin a fool about that dumb ass shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you but i was talking about from MY lenses and why people who do not GANGBANG in the black community still pay homage to it. elders because of what happened during the civil rights movement. The panthers really put the FBI shit on blast, they lived through that. I love mafia shit and read all the snitches books after they relocate to the witness protection program. That's NOT why my dad won't call the police though or give them info.

But snitching like your talkin about is at an all tyme high. The police pay well and people would rather tell than do time. These are people in the game breakin the rules everyday. The game no longer has any rules. Somebody is gonna get caught with somethin and not want to do the tyme. They will turn the little fuck in who shot that man in front of his daughter. this will be someone he smoked an L with and they laughed about how off the hook he is.

As far as the community goes, MY community when they see something hella triv happen come together. We had some women comin home from church, midnight service, get killed in a drive by gone bad. it started a group called Black Men United. The police shot another guy and the community looked at that organization to make sure justice is service. The one tyme used them to get on camera shaking hands with our ministers and said justice will be served. The police then said it was a justified shooting. This year someone was in jail and didn't want to do their tyme so they informed the police. They made an arrest saying they caught the person who did the murders like four five years later.
I feel you 100%. Cats that are in the game need to play by the rules...and if they don't want to do the time, they should get a day job and do something else with their lives.

It's just crazy how shit has turned out now. I remember when I was growing up, cats didn't really fuck with people who weren't affiliated. Yea, there were random killings and beatings, but it didn't happen too often because there were rules to the shit...and people knew who their enemies were.

It's sad...this is supposed to be the best, most advanced country on earth, but we can't even get along with each other.

Apr 21, 2006
I feel you but we aint the best most advanced country on earth. America is hella inhumane. We are the cowboys of the west. America was let in on the colonialization/globilization shit because we're Englands bitch. England and Frances little retarded cousin.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you but we aint the best most advanced country on earth. America is hella inhumane. We are the cowboys of the west. America was let in on the colonialization/globilization shit because we're Englands bitch. England and Frances little retarded cousin.
Right...we're SUPPOSED to be. We're definitely not...we have a LONG WAY to go.

Apr 25, 2002
At the end of the day, this is some sad shit and people in the community need to do SOMETHING! They can start by trying to make shit better within the community. Teach the kids, get together and build a community center or some shit. I dunno, ANYTHING!

It all starts with the families.
starts with class consciousness from there we need to create a new culture

Oct 30, 2008
put me in a room with this bitch and no gun and i will love to beat the shit out of PUSSIES who are quicc to pull out a gun instead of nuccling up. i have kids and that would fuccin kill them emotionally and mentally for the rest of their life if they saw me get smoked in front of their eyes. THEY SHOULD BEHEAD THIS FAGGOT ON LIVE TELEVISION LIKE THEM TERRORIST BE DOIN!!!!!!!!!

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
unfortunatley random violence occurs every day everywhere.......couple years ago an old man was watering his lawn in South Hayward and some youngsters came behind him and hit him with a brick and then smashed his head in.....still not caught.......not the same as dying in front of your daughter but the threat is still the same........senseless violence......