Hayward man fatally shot in front of daughter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sad that nobody will say shit about this, but they're quick to want to hang a BART cop for shooting somebody without warrant. Weird how there's a double standard there, huh?

Cops shoot somebody, there's a fuckin' riot and/or protests. Pussy ass motherfucker shoots somebody for no reason, everybody's lips are zipped and nobody wants to say shit.
A cop is in a position of authority and as such should be held to a higher scrutiny when they abuse their power.

With that said, this kid was an idiot and it's a shame that what happened, happened.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
A cop is in a position of authority and as such should be held to a higher scrutiny when they abuse their power.

With that said, this kid was an idiot and it's a shame that what happened, happened.
But a cat on the street like this is no different than a crooked ass cop. If communities want cops to be responsible for their actions, they need to act the same way towards the civilian that's runnin' around poppin' people.

But no, we're too busy living by this code that protects fuckers like this. We're too busy blaming video games, music, and movies instead of holding young cats accountable for their actions.

You know why people do shit like this? Because a lot of them know they can get away with it. 'Cause the same folks that were there to stir shit up over Oscar Grant won't do the same for somebody that is a victim of senseless ass, every day street violence.

Apr 21, 2006
Sad that nobody will say shit about this, but they're quick to want to hang a BART cop for shooting somebody without warrant. Weird how there's a double standard there, huh?

Cops shoot somebody, there's a fuckin' riot and/or protests. Pussy ass motherfucker shoots somebody for no reason, everybody's lips are zipped and nobody wants to say shit.
SYDAL! You just negated a gang of factors to come to this conclusion. People organize hard when a cop does something because HISTORICALLY blacks have been murdered by the police with no reprecussions. Do you think that if a camera caught 6 blackmen beating a white man on camera they would be aquitted? That's not a double standard is sociology at its finest.

This little fuck who killed this man needs to be dealt with, No jury, just the streets.

Apr 21, 2006
But a cat on the street like this is no different than a crooked ass cop. If communities want cops to be responsible for their actions, they need to act the same way towards the civilian that's runnin' around poppin' people.

But no, we're too busy living by this code that protects fuckers like this. We're too busy blaming video games, music, and movies instead of holding young cats accountable for their actions.

You know why people do shit like this? Because a lot of them know they can get away with it. 'Cause the same folks that were there to stir shit up over Oscar Grant won't do the same for somebody that is a victim of senseless ass, every day street violence.
Ok so your talking about the whole Anti-Snitching movement?

Apr 25, 2002
SYDAL! You just negated a gang of factors to come to this conclusion. People organize hard when a cop does something because HISTORICALLY blacks have been murdered by the police with no reprecussions. Do you think that if a camera caught 6 blackmen beating a white man on camera they would be aquitted? That's not a double standard is sociology at its finest.

This little fuck who killed this man needs to be dealt with, No jury, just the streets.
I'm not talking about race here...I'm talking about senseless shit, period. Cop, thug, psycho, anything.

Who is killing who at a faster rate? Are cops killing young black men faster than young black men are killing young black men? I don't think so. There is a more important issue that needs to be addressed that people are too scared to address.

Apr 21, 2006
I'm not talking about race here...I'm talking about senseless shit, period. Cop, thug, psycho, anything.

Who is killing who at a faster rate? Are cops killing young black men faster than young black men are killing young black men? I don't think so. There is a more important issue that needs to be addressed that people are too scared to address.
You mean the Anti-Snitching movement right?

Apr 25, 2002
Ok so your talking about the whole Anti-Snitching movement?
No, I'm not. Because I, unlike most YOUNG FOLKS, understand what SNITCHING is...and what snitching IS NOT! Somebody that rats on somebody else in order to save their own ass...is a snitch. Somebody who sets people up in exchange for freedom...is a snitch. Somebody that helps because they are sick of senseless murders, is not a snitch. They may be an eyewitness, yes...still disliked...but not a snitch.

These young folks have the game fucked up. In my opinion, folks that can't knuckle up don't belong on the streets anyway. If they didn't have those guns, they'd get eaten alive.

Apr 21, 2006
No, I'm not. Because I, unlike most YOUNG FOLKS, understand what SNITCHING is...and what snitching IS NOT! Somebody that rats on somebody else in order to save their own ass...is a snitch. Somebody who sets people up in exchange for freedom...is a snitch. Somebody that helps because they are sick of senseless murders, is not a snitch. They may be an eyewitness, yes...still disliked...but not a snitch.

These young folks have the game fucked up. In my opinion, folks that can't knuckle up don't belong on the streets anyway. If they didn't have those guns, they'd get eaten alive.
I'm not defining the word snitch. I'm saying that your responding to people not assisting the police in finding criminals. because of the impact/fear the anti-snitching movement has had. I'm tryna understand your response. I actually agree with you to a certain degree.

Personally, I believe that the community needs enforcers to take care of these little problems like the little bitch who made that bitch move to that man in front of his daughter. The police should not be involved. We do not have a jury of our peers and we are very capable of finding out guilt. I'd rather go in front of my community than any court because it does not represent me. With that said, someone needs to blow his brains out, and anyone else doin bitch shit like that. That's the biggest problem. We aint cleanin house.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm no defining the word snitch. I'm saying that your responding to people not assisting the police in finding criminals. because of the impact/fear the anti-snitching movement has had. I'm tryna understand your response
It really has nothing to do with the anti-snitching movement. It's been this way since way before the "movement".

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone snitching...I'm talking REAL SNITCHING. But I do condone thought...and people will continue to lose and suffer unless they start thinking...and rising above the bullshit.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com

The difference is Rodney King wouldn't pull over and took the cops on a high speed chase. I agree what happened to him was wrong but he kinda put himself in a position for that to happen.

Historically the cops have murdered an beat people of the black community. but when was the last time a black man with a suit and tie got beat, its always somebody who fits the profile and is causing trouble.

I think if your gonna unite against a crooked cop, you should be able to unite against people who are cold blooded killers on the streets.

in my opinion This man deserves the same support that Oscar Grant got

Apr 21, 2006
Historically the cops have murdered an beat people of the black community. but when was the last time a black man with a suit and tie got beat, its always somebody who fits the profile and is causing trouble.
This is why I never want to go in front of a jury of twelve. Culturally our lenses are very, very different. That statement scares me. My son was truant so you shot him because he fit the profile? What profile? I dont know you race but I would bet a dollar to a dime your culture and mine are very very different.

Apr 25, 2002
This is why I never want to go in front of a jury of twelve. Culturally our lenses are very, very different. That statement scares me. My son was truant so you shot him because he fit the profile? What profile? I dont know you race but I would bet a dollar to a dime your culture and mine are very very different.
It is scary...but that's the reality of both police and the streets. Cats get murdered every day because they FIT A PROFILE in somebody's eyes. Folks in Oakland, LA, Detroit, etc. etc. fit the profile of a "rival" to SOMEBODY, whether they are or not. Young folks fit the profile of a "thug" in the eyes of police, whether they are or not.

It's sad...but the dudes on the street are no different than the crooked cops they speak and act out against.

Apr 25, 2002
So Will the people of Oakland and Hayward March to stop the violence. well we riot in the streets and ask for this guy to get justice?

Dude was just taking his daughter to get a ice cream, did you have to shoot him?

I dont understand what people are thinking now a days.
A GOOD CITIZEN NEEDS TO OFF HIM , ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS SHOULD KILL HIM

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
I think we are off topic a little bit, cause I don't want to make this a race issue. My point is if you want to act, dress, and talk like scarface expect the cops to treat you like they got scarface, goes for any race. So when the cops pull your car over because its on 22's and blaring rap music, dont act like you didnt know it was gonna happen. dont give him a reason to shoot you.

Everyone knows what the cops look for, why taunt them.

Im White, my skin color my be different from yours but Im willing to bet our cultures are closer then you may think.

Apr 25, 2002
I think we are off topic a little bit, cause I don't want to make this a race issue. My point is if you want to act, dress, and talk like scarface expect the cops to treat you like they got scarface, goes for any race. So when the cops pull your car over because its on 22's and blaring rap music, dont act like you didnt know it was gonna happen. dont give him a reason to shoot you.

Everyone knows what the cops look for, why taunt them.

Im White, my skin color my be different from yours but Im willing to bet our cultures are closer then you may think.
Yup yup. Every single time I've been pulled over, the cops have pulled my ass out of the car and treated me like a fuckin' criminal...and my skin is damn near CLEAR! lol.

A couple times they told me straight up that I looked like a meth dealer...lmao! Another time they said I fit the description of a guy that threatened to kill his girlfriend because I have a shaved head.