hay a-wax whats godd with this dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2006
I SAID ALL THIS ON CHINESE MIKE DVD & MORE, BUT GOLDEN MEAN BOUGHT ALL 3000 DVDS OFF CHINESE MIKE,DESTROYED EM & PAYED FOR RE-PRESS WITH ME EDITED OUT. THEN I RE-DID THE INTERVIEW FOR SICKNESS.NET & NEMO DIDNT POST IT BECAUSE ITS GOING ON A DVD. AIR IT OUT THEN is it out yet

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^^ huh?? Your the one askin questions about who was invloved in stabbings and shit, I just wanted to know who this cat is cuz he says he is in the DVD

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
i believe he was quoting a post wax had made a while back in regards to footage of him speaking on huslah for chinese mikes dvd, the footage was never seen on the final dvd and that is what wax is explaining

Apr 14, 2006
^^ huh?? Your the one askin questions about who was invloved in stabbings and shit, I just wanted to know who this cat is cuz he says he is in the DVD

I was joking.... you were picking on me so I picked on you.... I guess it's wrong for me to ask about a highly publicised incident.....it just happened a long damn time ago and I couldn't find the article on it...