Have you ever jacked somebody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I completly misunderstood the topic. I was about to go on some gay bashing shit but no need. carry on.

Jun 27, 2002
man i come around the corner with the Santa hat and a ski mask on, singing "we wish you a merry xmas" with a bottle of jack daniels in one hand and a .38 in the other....and Santa dont stop till HIS bag is full.

Be on the lookout for a drunk santa with white powder on his nose (its snow kid, really, santa was playin in the snow)
I'll be the on tryin to get the bad girls to sit on my lap.....and tell me all the naughty things theyve done, and maybe show me.

This Santa dont come down ya chimeny, this Santa comes thru a back door or open window....and those arent jingle bells, thats the spare change in Santa pocket that he's goin to buy some vodka with later...it took him all night to get it.

Just look for the 1985 Gremlin with the license plate "SATAN" with some Xmas lights on it
yeah they fucked up at DMV with the spelling....really

Has anyone seen Santas basepipe....you know what happen when Santa dont get his medicine you little fuckers

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THA FUNNIEST SHIT IS THA "EASY JACK" WEN I WAS IN MY CAR N SHIT DUDE CAME UP TO ME N HANDED ME SUM $ FO A SACK. I WAS LIKE FUCK IT... N DROVE OFF N U JUST WATCH EM START FLAILIN THEY ARMS IN YO REAR VEIW MIRROR LAFFIN WHILE U START BREAKIN DOWN THA SWISHER FOR YO FREE SACK HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THAT SHIT!

Aug 14, 2003
RIX said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THA FUNNIEST SHIT IS THA "EASY JACK" WEN I WAS IN MY CAR N SHIT DUDE CAME UP TO ME N HANDED ME SUM $ FO A SACK. I WAS LIKE FUCK IT... N DROVE OFF N U JUST WATCH EM START FLAILIN THEY ARMS IN YO REAR VEIW MIRROR LAFFIN WHILE U START BREAKIN DOWN THA SWISHER FOR YO FREE SACK HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THAT SHIT!
I'VE SEEN THAT DONE BEFORE, THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS, ALWAYS GETS ME TEARS