have you ever fucked your boss?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yeah i gave it to her hard this one time she bent over the desk to pick up her stapler

i was immediately fired and later placed on the sex offenders register

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^ban this Turkish OG gangsta Crip . lol........

and nah...my bosses are all dudes. i'm not j.columbo.

i've never had a boss that i would have fucked.

Mar 13, 2003
No but I was a supervisor at this one job and fucked my assistant.....and the rest if the story goes, I fucked her and stole her from her husband got her pregnant and married her....4 kids later we still together

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
my boy who's an accountant was tellin me he's got a secretary...she's his his age and mine, around 25 or so...

i guess they went out and then he took it to her....now he says he feels weird talkin to her cause he never called her again....he's a crazy fuck tho....he fucked some bitch in the ass and puked all over her back cause he was loaded when we were in college....dude's got stories for days about fuckin bitches...he's a male whore.

Sep 22, 2007
my boy who's an accountant was tellin me he's got a secretary...she's his his age and mine, around 25 or so...

i guess they went out and then he took it to her....now he says he feels weird talkin to her cause he never called her again....he's a crazy fuck tho....he fucked some bitch in the ass and puked all over her back cause he was loaded when we were in college....dude's got stories for days about fuckin bitches...he's a male whore.
Haha. like two or three of my boys are like that. I swear they either always get some, or are bullshittin'

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
At my job now one of the managers is fuckin top knotch.. She's an older broad but she got some fake titties and uh phat ass.. When i first started workin there she was one hell of a bitch to me tho.. Then one day i came into work high as fuck and there wasnt shit to do.. She got me checkin her out one time and the look on her face was priceless haha

But ever since then she's been hella nice with me.. Since i been on night crew i havent really seen her a whole lot but when i went into work yesterday she gave me a hug and all this shit.. Damn, i'am gonna knock tha dust off that pussy one of these days!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Haha. like two or three of my boys are like that. I swear they either always get some, or are bullshittin'
i've seen this cat pull bitches many times...

i mean, i'll be honest...dude is not a pretty mutha fucka. he's short and stocky and looks like a fuckin pitbull.

for some reason bitches just flock to him tho...he's got a fuckload of confidence either that or it's the "i don't give a fuck" and BITCHES like that...

but i ain't tryina fuck with BITCHES.....

i know his fuckin in the ass and puking story is true.....lol....

i talked to his ex too, she said he's not full of shit, and i knew that already....

dude just don't give a fuck.....