have ya'll heard of this homie from tracy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2006
XCHANGO4 said:
I'm sorry but i don't support a movement as hyphy or thizz that encourages doing lines, poppin pills, dancing out of a car, riding a yellow bus, wearing grills, parading around in golf carts, making stupid faces.

i see it is all fun, but it isn't an advancement it is a step back in my opinion. Call it getting older, call it out of touch, call it whatever but that is what i think.

i cannot condone being retarded, I don't agree with the mindstate that it is good to do drugs.

I think the culture nowadays is geared more to drugs, money, and hoes.

it is far from family and bond between homies. i rather help a homeboy up if i have money, than spend and dope and party. my priorities are diffrent maybe that is why i have that outlook on the way things should be.
Real Nice Statement !

C

CcytzO_Loc

XCHANGO4 said:
I'm sorry but i don't support a movement as hyphy or thizz that encourages doing lines, poppin pills, dancing out of a car, riding a yellow bus, wearing grills, parading around in golf carts, making stupid faces.

i see it is all fun, but it isn't an advancement it is a step back in my opinion. Call it getting older, call it out of touch, call it whatever but that is what i think.

i cannot condone being retarded, I don't agree with the mindstate that it is good to do drugs.

it is far from family and bond between homies. i rather help a homeboy up if i have money, than spend and dope and party. my priorities are diffrent maybe that is why i have that outlook on the way things should be.

well you from stoccton and i dont know what hood or side you from exactly but almost every norteno cat i know does some sort of drug and sells them to their people......and a lot of them tweak like a mafucca but you should know this already......

Nov 20, 2005
CcytzO_Loc said:
well you from stoccton and i dont know what hood or side you from exactly but almost every norteno cat i know does some sort of drug and sells them to their people......and a lot of them tweak like a mafucca but you should know this already......

cosign.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
XCHANGO4 said:

everyone is entitled to their opinion, but every week theres a new anti-hyphy convo on this forum. its worse than awax vs. hus in the bart forum.

~k.

May 5, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:

Yes that is one of the problems i am talking about

old way of thinking is "dope sells itself. there is a demand and someone will supply that demand, it might as well be me."
and what is the golden rule of slanging "don't get high of own supply."

and what is everyone doing, the wrong thing. that is a whole diffrent issue.

my issue is the way of thinking and what this new movement represents.

i am not downing any one or judge anyone's opinion, i am just giving my opinion and offering a diffrent way of veiwing a subject, it is up to the reader to take what i say, internalize it ,and come up with thier own opinion.

as long as people are thinking, then i accomplished my goal. whether you agree with me or not, i got you thinking about it! that is all I want. Be smart, cards are stacked against us. later

Status
Not open for further replies.