have ya'll heard of this homie from tracy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2002
man that hyphy shit is stupid man
i think i am getting old
what happened to the oldie remakes
no on listen to oldies no more?

May 5, 2002
nvuskilla14 said:
yeah I feel yall I'm old school I still sport changoz, n listen to mary wells, I'm just saying pa todo los morros.
i figured you'd feel me the most
we used to have our own dress, style, slang, music
used to be proud and have our own identity and now most of everyone i see is a carbon copy of whatever is hot out.

i have always felt the valley homies were diffrent from the bay homies with the exception of San Jo but now everyone looks the same and yell yeeee or some shit.

Sep 28, 2006
i hate hyphy too homes. shits hella played out. i never liked it but i used to be able to tolerate it. now i cant even hear the stupid shit that comes outta theyre mouths. im 17 so i dont think im too old or anything. its just fucking annoying. they try to be individuals and shit and end up doing the exact same thing as the next guy

Sep 30, 2005
honestly, ive never jumped on that hyphy bandwagon, to me it makes me mad when i see "homeboys" sayin "nigga" or "finna" or just tryin to be black period. you feel me? did these fools forget where they came from? i dont know about you guyz but my familia sticks to that old school, im not saying i havent changed (over the years) like i do listen to some bay rap, but i remember who i am and where i come from, and i look at my uncle, pssh he dont even listen to rap! he stays with that mexicano music still drinkin 40's n blowin sacks wearin penniltonz and dickies

C

CcytzO_Loc

dressing like a cholo and listening to oldies could be considered following a trend as well.....aint nothing original or not following anymore....people are gonna do what they feeling....some like old school some like newer shit....nobody can be "RIGHT" when it comes to styles of clothing and preferences of music.....to each their own......

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
YEAH BUT THAT SHIT ANNOYS THA FUCK OUT OF ME WHEN I SE A FOOL ALL FLAMED UP ROCKIN A HUELGA BIRD SAYIN NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA EVERY OTHER WORD OUT HIS FUCKIN MOUTH. I MEAN TO EACH THIER OWN BUT EXACTLY THAT TO EACH THIER OWN WE ARE NOT A BLACK GANG AND NIGGA THIS AND NIGGA THAT IS ANNOYING COMMIN FROM HOMEBOYS.ANYWAY YES LETS GET BACK TO KNOCKIN HYPHY AGAIN.

C

CcytzO_Loc

well then im glad im not part of a "mexican gang" if norte really is that cuz from what i see in my necc of the woods race/ clothing / and music aint got shit to do with the individual being solid or phony....

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
well then im glad im not part of a "mexican gang" if norte really is that cuz from what i see in my necc of the woods race/ clothing / and music aint got shit to do with the individual being solid or phony....
U AINT GETTIN WHAT I SAID YOU ARE BEIN SIDED ABOUT THIS. BUT OH WELL I JUST START TYPIN ALOT OF TIMES TO PULL OUT AN ARGUMENT OR SOME GOOD OLD KLOWNIN.

Jul 28, 2004
1OLB4 said:
YEAH BUT THAT SHIT ANNOYS THA FUCK OUT OF ME WHEN I SE A FOOL ALL FLAMED UP ROCKIN A HUELGA BIRD SAYIN NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA EVERY OTHER WORD OUT HIS FUCKIN MOUTH. I MEAN TO EACH THIER OWN BUT EXACTLY THAT TO EACH THIER OWN WE ARE NOT A BLACK GANG AND NIGGA THIS AND NIGGA THAT IS ANNOYING COMMIN FROM HOMEBOYS.ANYWAY YES LETS GET BACK TO KNOCKIN HYPHY AGAIN.
Y DOES IT BOTHER U SO MUCH EVERY HOMEBOY HAS THERE OWN STYLE OF TALKING N1GGA JUST MEANS HES UR HOMEBOY EVERY 1 CANT ALL SPEAK THE SAME WID THE SAME LINGO

C

CcytzO_Loc

so where is the line drawn???? if sayin nigga and gettin hyphy aint part of "chicano culture" then how is rapping a part of it at all???? its ok to use music started by blacc people but not the words they started or other trends????? its kinda blurry when you break it down and then it makes you realize that its all stupid and everyone has their own tastes and choices of styles and aint shit you can do but do you and not worry about what others do....

May 5, 2002
I'm sorry but i don't support a movement as hyphy or thizz that encourages doing lines, poppin pills, dancing out of a car, riding a yellow bus, wearing grills, parading around in golf carts, making stupid faces.

i see it is all fun, but it isn't an advancement it is a step back in my opinion. Call it getting older, call it out of touch, call it whatever but that is what i think.

i cannot condone being retarded, I don't agree with the mindstate that it is good to do drugs.

I think the culture nowadays is geared more to drugs, money, and hoes.

it is far from family and bond between homies. i rather help a homeboy up if i have money, than spend and dope and party. my priorities are diffrent maybe that is why i have that outlook on the way things should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.