Have yal heard of this chick from the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
why would she care about your respect? she's been in her lane for a minute. as a model she been in magazines, was in major label videos and now she got her own video that quite honestly is going to have a bigger impact on the game then anything you been doing up to this point. accomplish some bigger shit then what she doing and then speak down on her
just based on the content of her and mo's.. i have to lol at that. ANYBODY can shoot a video.and outside of this thread alone, never heard of her.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Damn y'all have no respect. All the comments are "She can get it" or "I'd smash". If I was her I'd be pissed if I came in here & saw this.

Fuck that I'd let her have it too.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
lmao. If she aint ready for these comments then she mos def shouldn't be in the entertainment business. That's all it is to it, I thought the music was cool,however i never really felt female rappers. however I don't know if this is classified under "rap"

lol i remember at the 2nd annual bars awards when that female rapper was gettin boo'd off the stage. lol and Pretty Black was throwin dollars at them. lol funniest shit in the world...matter of fact,i got the dvd to that shit somewhere in my house

Aug 17, 2002
"this is what they breed in santa rosa mane" - mac dre. haha i don't know if she's from santa rosa but the above comment made me think about that scene from treal tv.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
shes fine and has a couple tracks that chicks will like. I could see it as a stripper song. Who is timmy tim? Looks like hes got the connect on the fubu overstock

Feb 16, 2006
shes fine and has a couple tracks that chicks will like. I could see it as a stripper song. Who is timmy tim? Looks like hes got the connect on the fubu overstock
old school cat, used to be on soul beat back in the days and got a show on channel 78 ourtv in oakland. his show also plays in detroit and a couple of other markets. if artists got videos he can help get it out there