HAVE ANYBODY SEEN THIS NEW MOVIE YET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
PHX Sun said:
jmacc.. snitichin is cooperating with police authorities.. not siccness moderators..lol.. fucking nerd.
Yea u stupid fucc, your fuccin buttbuddy tommyjames deleted the thread from last night where he exposed hisself, so he made this new shit today tryna clown me and perauno for all the dickriders like yourself who dont know what he said.

Here u go, he said he got a pm from perauno sayin they had his address and they was finna ride. he then said he was gonna save the pm just in case they did come by his house, because he didnt want to get evicted...WHAT THE FUCC WAS HE SAVING THE PM FOR??? that right there proves he is a bitch and he just talk shit on the net, he aint real about it, he would be real quicc to print out a PM and hand it over to the police.

And snitchin IS snitchin no matter if its to the police, to a mod, or to a teacher at school. Your bitch ass probably doesnt see it that way, because u were raised to "always follow the law and anyone who doesnt is the devil" GTFOH, get off tommyjames dicc u lil fag

Nov 11, 2006
Evil Jesus said:
LMFAO @ jmacc runnin to phx sun to snitch and get the heat off him and onto phx sun like he hadnt seen my fuckin shit already.

WTF is u talkin about?? i posted that shit in here because phxsun stay on tommyjames's dicc. I aint never snitched on anybody, it aint in my blood to snitch.....

May 2, 2002
^I really dont give a fuck about your e-beef with tommyjames.. I dont even know the guy.. I just see that hes clowning you pretty fuckin bad and you're getting butthurt at him and anyone who laughs at his jokes.

btw, keep typing in double c's.. makes you look that much harder, cuz.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
jmacc916 said:
WTF is u talkin about?? i posted that shit in here because phxsun stay on tommyjames's dicc. I aint never snitched on anybody, it aint in my blood to snitch.....
ok.. so how did my chop from a DIFFERENT thread get posted up in here? but not just randomly.. oh no.. it was right after phx sun clowned on you. you posted up my shit to try and get shit started with me and him in a last stitch effort to try and get the fire out from under your ass and under someone elses.

Nov 11, 2006
Evil Jesus said:
ok.. so how did my chop from a DIFFERENT thread get posted up in here? but not just randomly.. oh no.. it was right after phx sun clowned on you. you posted up my shit to try and get shit started with me and him in a last stitch effort to try and get the fire out from under your ass and under someone elses.
man shut yo stupid ass up, I posted that shit right after phxsun posted cosignin with tommyjames, I dont give a fucc about u or what the fucc u got goin on, i was exposin tommyjames as a snitch, phxsun as a dickrider, and now your exposin yourself as a fake ass e-thug drama queen square ass lame.

Mar 18, 2006
*gets a knock on the door*

*walks up and looks through peep hole*

*its the mail man wearing a ronald reagan mask*

mail man..."you have a special delivery!!!"

TJ..."fuck you stalker!!!,i know its you just leave me alone already!!!"

*mail man kicks the door with force*

jmacc the stalker...."OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!!! YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!IM WANNA SEE YOU EXPOSED...i mean....IM GUNNA EXPOSE YOU!!!"

tj..."no my ass aint yours muthafucka,take that gay shit somewhere else!!!"

*jmacc the stalker hears a car pulling up and jumps back in the bushes*