HAVE ANYBODY SEEN THIS NEW MOVIE YET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"intense!!!!"
- new york times

"...a visual tour de force!!!!...."
- rottentomatoes.com

"peruano_locz delivers a profound oscar-caliber performance as his portrayal of a celibate internet stalker, whose net credibility is placed in constant turmoil, and brutally takes matters in his own hands!!!!!!"
- los angeles times

::

Mar 18, 2006
LOL

that jmacc916 guy is still stalking me!!! i was talkin to somebody about music and out of nowhere comes jmacc916 talkin about "i see you tommyjames..i see you..." then he faded back in the dark shadows of the message boards...

Mar 17, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
LOL

that jmacc916 guy is still stalking me!!! i was talkin to somebody about music and out of nowhere comes jmacc916 talkin about "i see you tommyjames..i see you..." then he faded back in the dark shadows of the message boards...
hhhahahahahahhaa

Nov 11, 2006
Hahahaahahahah LMAO!!!! This nigga like seeing my name so much he put that shit in his sig. its all good we all know whats gonna happen, just like what happened in the last 2 threads where i exposed this snitchin ass square, he's gonna delete so he doesnt lose anymore of his "net cred" or
"e stripes". I bet this bitch already pm'd half the mods on these boards askin them to ban me...

Nov 11, 2006
And a lil advice to everybody on these boards........watch yourself when u pm tommyjames, he be saving and printing that shit out just in case he step off the farm and into the "mean" streets of merced and get that ass whooped, he got evidence to tell the police.....he said so himself before he deleted one of the threads i exposed his bitch ass in

Mar 18, 2006
*jumps out of my bed and a panic*

*sees jamacc916 staring at me smiling at my window*

tommyjames..."get the fuck away from my window you damn stalker!!!!!!!!!"

*jmacc916 goes down slow from my window like he sinking in quicksand*

jmacc916..."see you later tommyjames..."