Hater cuzz... Haaaaaaaaa!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Damn i saw this shit and was like what the fuck, So i checked out 8's myspace to hear his shit myself...and homie as a muthafucka to get people all pissed and talking hard shit on the net you one of the best! But as a rapper hahahaha your kidding me right??? nigga give that shit up homie there's no future in it for you, your trash!!! Real talk that's just what i think so dont get your panties all in a bunch hey at least you got like 5 fan's that feel you..............GOOD LUCK HOIME!

Jun 28, 2002
KCMEX a trailer park mexican thats all i have to say to narrow down who u are if u really judge my music like dat i'd have to respect it but truth is u didn't give it a decent listen and if u did u would have known i'm killing most rappers u ever likied but its good if its a true opinion i respect it if not ur a bitch ass hater and that that and i guess only u know the truth so take these comments as they truly are...

Tre-8