Hater cuzz... Haaaaaaaaa!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
lol i'm sorry unlike most of u nerds i don't have time to do a spell check on my typing lol if ur comprehension level is so low that u can't understand my words that shows how bright u are.Trailerparks? dude trust most of these dudes responding would be scaried to come to a street near the street accrosss the street from a real hood. But feel real gud rite now typing like gangstas lol oh well this is the funniest shit in the fucken world! to the reals check out the tracks... Then ull understand that the haters is truly just hating

Here's the link

http://www.myspace.com/tre8theenemy

Oct 9, 2002
Tre-8 said:
Mizzouhater do u know how long ago that was setup because ur a newbie has nothing 2 do with me i was banging when u were still nut in the weak ass trailer park trash u call ur father's balls....

Oh dummy that means ur mom is a man!
Yea i must be a noob to the sicc... join date was 4 months after you :dead:

Trailer park trash?? Please.... i have a nice place that i OWN and one of my cars is a BMW... keep thinkin that..

maybe if you took some time off "thuggin" to get a fuckin education... people could read your incoherent blather and understand what meaningless point you are trying to get across

MasZive said:
I bet when you use Microsoft word and misspell a word, the little cat pops up and say's, "How about we play solitaire, cause this report is gonna get a "F" anyways..."
ROFL

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Tre-8 said:
yeah it is kinda boring but like u said these dudes are pretty lame and the unemployed rapper line are u serious. I beat frasiers ur favorite show 2.

Tre-8
haha.. so now you take a little jab at me...

don't get mad at me cuz these cats comments are better than yours....

like this one...
MasZive said:
You ever wonder why everytime you search Google for New Sneakers you end up on the Snickers website.
that shits funny...

but seriously... since you keep throwin around the fact you been on the siccess since forever, you should start actin like it...

wisdom is supposed to come with age....

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
what i dont get in the other theads he was crying out to Nemo they shuttin down my threads wah , wah , wah ! were's all your buddys at to back ya up ? oh yea you don't have none cause your a little winny ass has been . hope you can sell your cds in the streets cause i bet no one will support ya now on the siccness .

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Tre-8 said:
lol i'm sorry unlike most of u nerds i don't have time to do a spell check on my typing lol if ur comprehension level is so low that u can't understand my words that shows how bright u are.]

seriously... are you a fucking retard? I mean like... did you graduate high school?

You are completely missing the point, and I'll be nice and "spell it out." The point is... now read carefully... the point is that you shouldn't even need to spell check words like "scared" "across" and "good."

So back to my question... ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD?

Fuck. You must be. Now I feel bad. No... wait. No I don't. Your kind was put here for nurmle fulks njoymnts!!!1!

Feb 17, 2006
lol this is really pathetic...tre, just being on here and fightin over the net aint really doin shit to improve your thug, but by all means keep goin because i get bored a lot and i need some entertainment

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Tre-8 said:
lol i'm sorry unlike most of u nerds i don't have time to do a spell check on my typing lol if ur comprehension level is so low that u can't understand my words that shows how bright u are.Trailerparks? dude trust most of these dudes responding would be scaried to come to a street near the street accrosss the street from a real hood. But feel real gud rite now typing like gangstas lol oh well this is the funniest shit in the fucken world! to the reals check out the tracks... Then ull understand that the haters is truly just hating

Here's the link

like that voice of the streets track...

Jun 28, 2002
Thats ^^^ whats up homie. I'm just having alittle fun with these guys giving em something to feel special about talking shit to me somebody who is actually somebody in their nothing world's its hella funny. They can't wait for me to reply this is the hottest post on Strange music right now and it has nothing to do with strange music. Image That! It has something to do with me Tre-8 from sacramento, california and a bunch of losers tryna out wit me in a battle that 99% are very ill prepared. dude said sneakers end up at snickers and that was funny oh boy! Yeah this is a real battle of the witless. But oh well im having fun just fucking with these raggety muthafuckas oh did i not spell that 2 ur likings asshoes.... lol You want to get your 6th grade teacher onto the siccness 2 grade me. LMAO i swear there are some really silly basterds on here kinda remind me of the crowd on jerry springer that trys to say some shit that isn't funny at all. BOO that man!! lol

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Aug 21, 2002
Tre-8 said:
The loserers have forfitted(lol) they were unpre peared lol...
Dude... One question! Why is it our fault that your cool sitting in the back seat with the tinted window near the handicapped lift ramp on the Cheese Bus ass cant spell??? Your music isnt all that good, you sound washed the fuck up Flav. And then you have the nerves to say "That shows how smart we are" cause we cant decipher what you type because you went to Summer School in the Winter! Your a 110% dumb-ass that thinks your really all that hot. I could do a number of things to rid of you like I've done many cats time after time, but I dont have time to sit on here and jabber with an illegal alien. I bet you were born in Nebraska and have to carry a green-card around.

For you to mispell 40 out of 49 words in a paragraph really shows your intelligence level. I'd hate to read your book of rhymes. I bet it takes your ass 4 hours to drop one verse cause you prolly wrote it in Crayon or that big red pencil with the fat ass lead and two words took up the whole page, so when we listen to your music you hear pages turning in the background.

How are you something in our nothing world when you got 10 friends on Myspace. 2 of them are your parents, the other 3 is your fat ass aunt and her two kids Bubba and Hank Jr, the other is your Fruity Loops beatmaker, DJ Narcolepsy and your Summer school teacher Mrs. Stuckenschnider and Tom.

Tre-8 your done dog. You look like Jamiroquai with that home-made goatee you did with your moms underarm shaver. Your a typical follower. I see you still wear the stickers and tags on your hat. That's called Famed-Out where I come from. No better yet, where I'm at. Nigga you aint even talking bout shit, and the reason I lose this battle is because I've actually spent 4 minutes typing some shit you cant even read so it dont really matter what I say you'd still take offense.

Yep in my white T, Tre 8 leave...
He's half black and half trailer park, his moms in heat...
I might see your mom pee, it excites me...
Tre 8 looks like Clay Aiken with an STD...
"MasZive... Stop, your not making any sense"
Tre 8's a hater, I'll see this punk later...
A swiiiing a batter, kids under "8" Eat For Free I scream with laughter
He cannot be, cannot be a real Rapper
Tre 8 is Scum!!!!!!

2007 Debacle Records.
"Where we still burn our CD's on Memorex CD-R and put em in skinny jewel cases and pop em' off in front of Quiktrip...