has the KC sound changed over the past few years???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2004
www.prophettmaine.com
waaaah

Waaah.. KC is sicc and we have sicc niggas here and alot of haters that will try to piss on the game. Me myself... I like all kids of musicc and I dont take it as we bitting "the bay". So the "kc" style when it refers to the bay, we still do shit different, so its a "kc" style and not bay!! They are a few people that watched colors too many times and think they are in Cali. But I feel KillaCityMizery on cats getting softer with the musicc. I like gutter hood shit and thats what I will make. The club shit really aint me in real life,, so I will always have a "Prophett Maine" style. NO BAY NO KC..JUST ME!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2004
I love the town but we ride the Bay's dick waaaaayyyyy toooooo muuuuuuccchhh!! If its 50 niggaz that got cd's out then 45 of'em sound like they from east oakland or some shit. From word pronunciation to slang. And Fat Tone was a spin off of C-Bo and Killa Tay. And all the music these niggaz do sound like Mike Mosely or some Sam Bostic shit. And the WORST part is that we mimmick the OLD bay from the 90"s in 2005-06. We aint even caught on to the so-called hyphy movement. I would rather see us follow and mimmick Twista, Nelly, or even Chingy at that. At least we'll have something we can call our own..as in the midwest.