Has Redhead Steve come out with anything else besides REDRUM???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2008
That is one of my favorite rap cd's from the intro to the end....and I havent heard one song since it came out 5+ years ago. Did I miss something? Or is that it? Please post links to any shit put out by or featuring REDHEAD motherfuckin STEVE-O. :cool:

May 5, 2002
Steve what happened with that song you did with Brotha Lynch and Elemental called "After Dark," did it ever drop on anything?
MAN I HAVE NO IDEA. I HAVE HEARD IT AND ITS A SUPER BANGER. MY VERSE ON THAT SONG IS PURE FUCKING FIRE. I NEVER GOT A COPY BECAUSE ELEMENTAL WAS TRYING TO BE TOP SECRET WITH HIS PROJECT. I DONT KNOW IF HE IS STILL ON THESE BOARDS BUT IF YOU CAN CATCH HIM ON HERE IM SURE HE WILL LET YOU KNOW PLAYA.

Oct 23, 2006
damn! that bastad needs to drop that shit, it sucks knowing there is such a fire song that none of us might not get to ever hear.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
post up the verse...

i heard Lynch re-wrote his shit cause you ate up his verse that he first wrote....although that doesn't surprise me that you ate him up steve.

are you planning on putting anything out or what? new, not old or rerelease.

May 5, 2002
post up the verse...

i heard Lynch re-wrote his shit cause you ate up his verse that he first wrote....although that doesn't surprise me that you ate him up steve.

are you planning on putting anything out or what? new, not old or rerelease.
ATLEAST THATS WHAT ELEMENTAL SAID. I WAS JUST HAPPY TO BE ON A SONG WITH A LEGEND I GREW UP BUMPING. AS FOR PROJECTS I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON ALOT OF PEOPLES SHIT AND BANGING OUT SOME MUSIC HERE AND THERE. I AM SO BUSY WITH MY FAMILY IT DONT LEAVE MUCH TIME FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
wouldn't surprise me if you ate lynch up....his old spits were way better than any of the new shit....now dude's with strange music lol.....now he can paint his face and all sorts of shit. at least that's what i read..

May 5, 2002
I THINK HIS STRANGE MUSIC DEAL IS GONNA BE REAL GOOD FOR HIM AND FOR THE STATE OF RAP MUSIC. IN MY OPINION LYNCH IS THE ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS TO EVER TOUCH THE MIC. HIS WORDPLAY IS REDICULOUS AND HIS DELIVERY IS ALWAYS ON POINT. HE JUST NEEDS TO KEEP RELEASING MORE MUSIC.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think it's retarded lol....i guess it's a good way for him to make money when he can't make it for himself on his own shit....

i just think he's gonna ride on tech's coattails for stardom...

lynch is tight, but he's not that tight. and most of what he says isn't real anyway so i could care less what he talks about. sometimes for entertainment it's okay to listen to but i'd personally rather listen to truthful shit rather than made up shit...

i know why you like him tho, cause it's yoru style of music (by that i mean topic--horrorcore type shit).....but in the general rap world, lynch is not that tight. especially when i know cats who eat his shit up (that being YOU!!!).