has anyone stayed at the excalibur in vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
not positive if im going yet but the prices for planet hollywood were like $200 for 3 nights a few weeks back now its up to like $275 hoping they drop back down if homie still plans to go for his bday
I got 3 nights for $145 with tax and theres no resort fees. gonna be there on monday for my girls 21st. National Championship game and the 2011 miss america pagaent is that week at the planet hollywood. Cant wait to leave

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
dont know where all yall stayed but Excalibur is right on the strip, right next to Luxor which is right next Mandalay Bay, right across the street from the Mgm, right across the street from NY NY. It's a budget family oriented spot but a Vegas version. There is still more xcitement in there than you will find at a high class spot in another city. Evrything is in walking distance in Vegas. Get a cheap room, you don't have to stay there all day.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Excalibur is actually on the North side of the strip, its in a walkable distance.
Tiddies.
The Riviera is on the south side of the strip...horrible hotel.

I wasnt gonna point this out but you made a mistake twice you have your directions backwards. Excalibur is actually on the south side of the strip and the riveria is on the north side of the strip..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
are you sure jack? cuz i remember i stayed at the sahara the first time i went there and they said i was in the south side. (no scrapa)

Apr 23, 2006
are you sure jack? cuz i remember i stayed at the sahara the first time i went there and they said i was in the south side. (no scrapa)
no the sahara is wayyy north almost to downtown

actually when did you stay there?

hella years ago i guess that would have been considered the south side of the old strip

did fiddie s just slip up and tell us he's 90 years old...

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
no the sahara is wayyy north almost to downtown

actually when did you stay there?

hella years ago i guess that would have been considered the south side of the old strip

did fiddie s just slip up and tell us he's 90 years old...
lmfao it was probably about 5 years ago.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
its a complete shithole thats why its so cheap bad location too..
How can that be since it's attached to both Luxor and Mandalay Bay?

And a shitty location in relation to what?

It's like right up the street from MGM Grand and all that.

I thought it was a good location.

Anyway x-loc, get into the Player's Club at some of these hotels because they usually have deals through that.