Has anyone on here thought of Doing public access tv?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
I was just watching some shit on tv and i'm pretty sure it was public access. The rappers on there was weak as fuck. The dj was wack but peeps was callin in giving props. So it hit me. Has anyone on here ever thought of doing it. I mean it's a good way to advertise. Plus people on here have more skill than what i saw.

Nov 25, 2002
Down in Arizona some foos had a whole lil show like CMC where they played videos ya wouldnt see on MTV or BET...they had a lotta ol school BAY shit like RBL and E-40....between vidoes they would show recorded footage from local acts at shows or talk about events that where comin up.... it was coo, i think peeps should do that in all cities.....

Dec 27, 2002
CcytzO Loc said:
Down in Arizona some foos had a whole lil show like CMC where they played videos ya wouldnt see on MTV or BET...they had a lotta ol school BAY shit like RBL and E-40....between vidoes they would show recorded footage from local acts at shows or talk about events that where comin up.... it was coo, i think peeps should do that in all cities.....
Yah last night i was tuned in because they was playing some old scholl and new bay videos. The dude hosting it was even swearing. I guess the station he was on had no censors. Even the RBL Bounce to this video with the naked females on there wasn't censored at all. I think this is a good thing for bay artists. Especially one's on this board. They can even advertise cd sales and all. Straight promotions.

May 10, 2002
^^^ YEAH THEY ONLY SHOWED THAT SAME EPISODE 4 WEEKS IN A ROW. ITS CALLED RAP CENTRAL. IF YOU SEEN AT THE END OF THE SHOW IT SHOWED THE SHOW WAS TAPED JULY 28TH 2002 OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.

Apr 20, 2003
they always got bay area rap on them frisco shows. on ch 29. they had 4 tay and don cisco and seffl gaffla and quinn. saturday mornings before and now afternoon they had the hwole cash money baller blockin movie before on too and u still got rap central sunday nite with that african dude

Apr 20, 2003
oh yea Monday nites they had that barber shop on at 9pm . or 10 i think 9pm. it wuz cool. it wuz every other monday nite. they had jt da bigga figga unlv coughnut Cellski talkin bout wantin to work with Cash money, they had videos they were behind the scenes with e 40 and the click and too short at concerts and others . i haven't seen that in a while so i dunno . dose anyone know?

but i seen some fat women taking a shit and eating it on ch 29 at 11pm also monday nites and u had callers calin and sayin fuck u un asty bitch on there it wuz funnie but sickening. who seen that shit?