Has anyone ever smoked Hunnid Racks Blunts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
That reminds me... A few years ago my mom bought me a variety pack of condoms as a joke and gave them to me as a lil stocking stuffer on xmas (Which was a funny way for her to seriously tell me dont get that bitch pregnant son lol)... So one of them i tried with my girl and i start fuckin her and after like 2 minutes she went from hella hyphy to being like bored, and i was like cmon man wtf cuz i never had that happen to me... And then i realized that somethin was wrong cuz i started losin it, i start beatin those like bap bap bap to keep it goin but then my d just went flat like a tire pswwwww...

So im like what the fuck IS this shit? I look at the pack and it was "extended pleasure"... It was for niggas who bust too fast and it had numbing shit in it, the same shit they use at the dentist lidocane or whatever... But the shit was all over the condom so it made my bitchs pussu hella numb too lol. I was like fuck i hope they dont give these to niggas with marriage problems and they secretly use it thinkin theyre poundin some vag while their wife is like "zzzzzz"... I was just glad it wasnt a 1 night stand situation cuz the bitch woulda told all of santa rosa "this nigga might dont got it" hahaha

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That reminds me... A few years ago my mom bought me a variety pack of condoms as a joke and gave them to me as a lil stocking stuffer on xmas (Which was a funny way for her to seriously tell me dont get that bitch pregnant son lol)... So one of them i tried with my girl and i start fuckin her and after like 2 minutes she went from hella hyphy to being like bored, and i was like cmon man wtf cuz i never had that happen to me... And then i realized that somethin was wrong cuz i started losin it, i start beatin those like bap bap bap to keep it goin but then my d just went flat like a tire pswwwww...

So im like what the fuck IS this shit? I look at the pack and it was "extended pleasure"... It was for niggas who bust too fast and it had numbing shit in it, the same shit they use at the dentist lidocane or whatever... But the shit was all over the condom so it made my bitchs pussu hella numb too lol. I was like fuck i hope they dont give these to niggas with marriage problems and they secretly use it thinkin theyre poundin some vag while their wife is like "zzzzzz"... I was just glad it wasnt a 1 night stand situation cuz the bitch woulda told all of santa rosa "this nigga might dont got it" hahaha

You put that shit on inside out you ole i failed 5th grade health class ass motherfucker.

Last edited: