hardest gangster in bay history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
hell maybe even the world.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/ci_11538140
fuck what you heard it don't get no more gangsta than this
Killer taunts Pinole victims' families as he's sentenced to life

By Malaika Fraley
Contra Costa Times

Posted: 01/23/2009 12:50:14 PM PST
Updated: 01/23/2009 05:43:07 PM PST

MARTINEZ — Friends and family of two young men shot dead in a Pinole park in 2005 cried, gasped and shook with anger Friday as the killer taunted them at a court hearing where a judge sent him to prison for life.
"If God didn't want to take your kids to heaven, they would still be here," Daniel Ruiz, 28, told the courtroom filled with more people than seats. "Get over it."
Ruiz pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree murder for killing David Gregory, 18, of Hercules, and Darren Kretchmar, 21, of Pinole, at Fernandez Park on July 30, 2005. He pleaded guilty to attempted murder for wounding Richard Male, of Pinole, and to an enhancement that the crimes were committed for the benefit of a street gang.
Police said the victims were innocent bystanders Ruiz killed because they wore red shirts, the color of a rival gang. His guilty plea enabled him to avoid trial and a possible death penalty conviction.
Friends and relatives of Gregory and Kretchmar spoke at the hearing of the great loss and devastation that Ruiz has caused. Both were described as kind and thoughtful young men on the verge of making lives for themselves. Gregory had just graduated from high school nine days earlier.
The men were waiting in the park for a ride to a party in San Francisco when they were approached by Ruiz, who mistakenly thought they were rival gang members.
Gregory's mother said her son's last words were, "Wait, no, it's not like
that." Kathleen Gregory said, "I can't believe someone was so heartless to kill two young kids over a stupid color."
Turning to Ruiz, she said, "I hope you rot in hell."
"Ha, ha, ha, thanks Mrs. Gregory," Ruiz answered.
When allowed to make his own statement, he apologized to his own family but showed no remorse for the killings. No statement was made by Teresita Rodriguez, 23, who pleaded guilty to being an accessory in the shooting. She was sentenced Friday to three years probation and a three-year suspended prison sentence.
Ruiz said he is happy and looking forward to a life in prison that would be safer than if he stayed in West County.
"I can still see my kids grow up," Ruiz said. —This is almost a gift to me. God bless me, I'm alive and well."
Someone in the audience shouted: "You should be dead."
The killing had a big impact on the city of Pinole, which launched neighborhood watch groups and a citizens committee on public safety in the months that followed. City Manager Belinda Espinosa said it opened Pinole residents' eyes to a reality that they read about in other communities and liked to think did not exist in theirs.
"That incident caused us to rise up on our feet and take action," Espinosa said. "I remember that day; it was so coldblooded; it was horrible."
Staff writer Tom Lochner contributed to this story. Reach Malaika Fraley at

Feb 18, 2005
If you don't know who nard t from frisco is then you have no opinion on bay rap go watch one of then awax tvs he's in one what did they call dude the soul catcher? He thought killin people and stealin their souls made him stronger frisco legend straight gangster

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
oooohhh, i read about dude. now thats some sav crazy shit, not this punk bitch gangbanging killing of mistaken identity type shit

Feb 18, 2005
Yea the nard t dude was a straight beast he's free too lol he kicks it with wax n his camp I guess they shoulda did an american gangster on him as well as romper room

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
same goes up north if anyone who was to sport blue is consider a sureno......... it goes both ways imo

Apr 21, 2006
Wow they werent even on it like that and this dude still took their lives. I dont wish death on anyones kids but I wonder if this dude would feel somethin if one of his kids got layed out the same way.

Jul 25, 2007
fuck the bullshit. the hardest gangsta in bay history is that one lil nigga who bubbled up a milli from da east before he hit 18. If you dont know what im talkin about, GOOD!

Jun 18, 2005
same goes up north if anyone who was to sport blue is consider a sureno......... it goes both ways imo
TRUE CAFF BUT $PEAKING 4 MY$ELF I GO UP 2 THE GUY AND A$K EM' WHERE HE'$ FROM??? I A$K QUE$TION$ B4 I FUNK ON $IGHT IF THER I$ AN UNCERTAINY! NOW IF HE'$ THROWING $IGN$ THAN IT'$ AN AUTOMATIC BULL RU$H!! LOL!!!