hardest Bay shit u prob never heard thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com

Mandatory success by D-Lew outta Frisco feat. Celly Mac & K-Oz bka Freaky Fred is dope. No youtube for it anymore and too lazy to upload.

I'd put Munip - Duck & Dodge (feat. L Chedda & O.L.D.) too but no workin links.

also Operation X (Black Syndicate & DJ G) - A.R.T. Some '89 Filmoe oldschool that slaps.

I guess anything I.M.P, Guce, Seagram is most likely heard stuff so i'll leave that out.

^ song kinda reminded me of the beat to "On A Mission" by Jack & Juice offa gruuvlyne connection. Prolly Mike D or Sonny B beat for BNR i dunno.

Bigg Pointt Blank bka Pointt BLankk Range - Whatever You Want (off King Pharo's Da Pittbull Project). No links for it though.

Chuck-C aka 2-Face Shakur - Ball Player (feat. Big Body & General X). Again, no links for it.

Jul 19, 2007

Mandatory success by D-Lew outta Frisco feat. Celly Mac & K-Oz bka Freaky Fred is dope. No youtube for it anymore and too lazy to upload.

I'd put Munip - Duck & Dodge (feat. L Chedda & O.L.D.) too but no workin links.

also Operation X (Black Syndicate & DJ G) - A.R.T. Some '89 Filmoe oldschool that slaps.

I guess anything I.M.P, Guce, Seagram is most likely heard stuff so i'll leave that out.

^ song kinda reminded me of the beat to "On A Mission" by Jack & Juice offa gruuvlyne connection. Prolly Mike D or Sonny B beat for BNR i dunno.

Bigg Pointt Blank bka Pointt BLankk Range - Whatever You Want (off King Pharo's Da Pittbull Project). No links for it though.

Chuck-C aka 2-Face Shakur - Ball Player (feat. Big Body & General X). Again, no links for it.

Kreepin whil u sleepin album is messy marvs fisrt group album hes on the cover too

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Kreepin whil u sleepin album is messy marvs fisrt group album hes on the cover too
This is someone who knows their 90's bay rap!! Bein a Regime fan no doubt Hook was on your radar.. Phats Bossi, Madd Maxx n all bein on his final album.

Kreepin was a group album in a way i guess.. Hook put a lot of the artists on the cover cause they were involved on a lot of tracks - Mess was on the Dread Locks track I upped too. I guess all the artists on the Kreepin cover were in a way, the next incarnation of the Natural Posse/Mystics...? Hook ditched the crew moniker for the Kreepin album though hed used it on his first 2 lps im sure. The white/hispanic/ethnically ambiguous dude on the cover is J-Strict and he got killed before the album was completed. He was meant to be more involved on the tracks.. RIP.

youtube searchin is a bit of a chore.

Here's more tracks plus ones i was talkin bout earlier:

songs - Download - 4shared - James Ware