HARDCORE MURDA MUZIK. SLO-O FEAT METRO, EDDIE BOI, 30-30, COMING JULY 9, 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
HARDCORE MURDA MUZIK . I AM PROMOTING THIS RAPPER FROM FILLMOE SF BAYAREA AND HIS NEW WEBSITE. ITS REAL STREET MUSIC. UNFORTUNETLY FEW OF THE ARTISTS ON THE ALBUM ARE LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW FOR SOME BULLSHIT. SUPPORT UNDAGROUND RAP.

WWW.CHECKMATEMUZIK.COM

ARTIST: SLO-O FEAT METRO, EDDIE BOI, CHU-LU, 30-30, YOUNG TYSON, THE VIGG, E-O THE RED NOSE, JO-LUV THE SAVAGE YOUNG NEW TALENT THATS NEXT TO BLOW UP FROM SAN FRANCISCO. LEAVE US FEEDBACK.

MrFreeze said:
fo sho ill check that out...1
fa sho man. this brotha slo-o spittin some metaphoric fire on the mic. its for the street niggas. if you like hardcore street shit then you gona like this album. the production on the album is tight. its from a new producer so you gona hear some different style of beats. we gona put up some new songs soon.

look out for the single on the radio 2 months from now
the track is called "Thug Life"

look out for that and support us on the radio too.

1-luv-

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
U remember when I told you bout there bein a label with a similar name (Czechmate) to you in Filmoe, and u dint know.. u found shit out yet?
Slo-O is even on one of their albums. They're legit and tight doe, so I dont want no beef outta dis. I thought the two labels were connected in some way?

Sup Mr. Sipp

whats goin on man. like i said before i dont know about them them but let me give you some background about our company. Our business is officially registered with the state as "Checkmate Muzik" as business entity for many years. We pay our taxes and have a legit license under that name to do our business. We existed for all this time but took our time to make this record with quality. If anything, i wouldnt be the one worrying about anything because our business is official and we got all licenses to cover ourselfs if anything were to happen. Plus (Czeckmate) is kinda different from Checkmate Muzik. i dont know if Slo-O done apprerances on their album, probably did. There is definitly no beef and we are not connected either.

check us out on the web.
www.slo-o.com
www.checkmatemuzik.com