HARDCORE MURDA MUZIK. SLO-O FEAT METRO, EDDIE BOI, 30-30, COMING JULY 9, 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.checkmatemuzik.com
HARDCORE MURDA MUZIK . I AM PROMOTING THIS RAPPER FROM FILLMOE SAN FRANCISCO BAYAREA AND HIS NEW WEBSITE. ITS REAL STREET MUSIC. UNFORTUNETLY FEW OF THE ARTISTS ON THE ALBUM ARE LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW FOR SOME BULLSHIT. SUPPORT UNDAGROUND RAP.

ARTIST: SLO-O FEAT METRO, EDDIE BOI, CHU-LU, 30-30, YOUNG TYSON, THE VIGG, E-O THE RED NOSE, JO-LUV THE SAVAGE YOUNG NEW TALENT THATS NEXT TO BLOW UP FROM SAN FRANCISCO. LEAVE US FEEDBACK.

Artist: Slo-O
Album: Game Over
Label: Checkmate Muzik
Release: July 9th, 2002

www.slo-o.com
www.checkmatemuzik.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.checkmatemuzik.com
ZoSicc said:
who is that guy? you think you can send over some snippets?
Wussup ZoSicc,

Slo-O is a rapper from San Francisco. He is been rapping for 12 years and been on underground tapes in BayArea. You should check him out if you like thugged out/gangsta shit. The productions are by a new producer name Checkmate. Go to the website and the production and style speaks for itself. www.slo-o.com or www.checkmatemuzik.com

There is already 3 snippets on the website. go to the music section. Plus we gona be putting up some new songs with our radio single "Thug Life". Since this is an independent album, its gona be available in North Cali but you could always purchase it on our website.

if you want me to give you direct updates on our stuff then send me your email address at [email protected]