HARD TO FIND AND OUT OF PRINT ALBUMZ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
You can still buy it, check eBay or check the thread "BG Evil" under East Co Co section. There's a seller who still has a couple of copies left for sale.
If it's being sold on Ebay, then the artist isn't making any profit. I wouldn't even count Ebay when it comes to places that sell albums. Besides, I'm almost 100% positive that album is out of print, which means it's suitable for this thread.

I have it somewhere. I'd up it but I really have no idea where the fuck it is in my CD collections.

Sep 17, 2007
I GOT ONE FOR YA'LL, Rukus first album called

RUKUS - DISRESPECT

sold out of copies. we only pressed a 1000. I'll up it tommorow and try to get a pic of the front and back covers too.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
If it's being sold on Ebay, then the artist isn't making any profit. I wouldn't even count Ebay when it comes to places that sell albums. Besides, I'm almost 100% positive that album is out of print, which means it's suitable for this thread.

I have it somewhere. I'd up it but I really have no idea where the fuck it is in my CD collections.
Yeah that's true. However if homie wants to have an unscratched hard copy he can buy it at places mentioned by me.