Hammer Calling Jay-Z Out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
Coulda been a dope club banger joint... wasted it as a diss track instead?
What's the point of dissing one of the most respected rappers in history?!

Diss tracks are useless to your career these days.
This is Hammer's desperate attempt to generate a buzz.

I like the video, the beat, even the hook.
But... the verses? Straight up "WTF?" !

Hammer could start making dope music
again if he had some direction or focus...

Dec 3, 2005
wtf is nate marquardt and brendan schaub doin in this video? not that they werent before but they are definately now corny by association!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
sadly, i feel this is a failed attempt to create a buzz for MC Hammer, if this song was done differently this could have really revived his career, i never thought Id see Hammer try to pull the diss card to get a few more house payments..
The video is clean, the lyrics are sub par for someone attempting to diss Jay Z, the concept is alright..

this beat and budget money should have turned this sopng into a club banger or a radio jam that would have brought Hammer further than a weak beef with Jay Z.

May 8, 2008
This is ridiculous. Hammer is too grown for this. If Jay don't respond to niggas that are relevant in the rap game (The Game, Cam, 50, Beans) why the hell would he give Pumps n a Bump MC Hammer the time of day?

May 16, 2002
The beat is knocking without a doubt, but Hammer is spiritually speaking on the whole Illuminati.

Another rapper's unsolved murder to stick in the JFK files?

May 8, 2008
^^^ obviously it was enough to just diss him for people to start talkin about hammer again

that page is gettin like 10 comments a minute
Man all attention ain't good attention. People will talk about him for a few weeks at the most then he will be forgotten. Diss tracks are worthless nowadays.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I got respect for Hammer and if he felt that Jay dissed him then as a man he is going to fire back.... He had the bay getting nationwide attention and he was dissed by Cube and Too Short while in his prime. Hammer was a tight entertainer and I'll always support him.

Jun 6, 2002
hammer has his own mma management company thats why you see schaub and marqhardt.

this is what jay said "And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused. I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30, cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me."

Apr 13, 2005
hammer has his own mma management company thats why you see schaub and marqhardt.

this is what jay said "And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused. I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30, cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me."
Yeah it's all over the internet, JayZ popped off first so it's not about Hammer trying to get a buzz or JayZ not responding back to him. This all appears to have started from Jays shot at Hammer and Jay being part of the devil warshipping illuminati movement. Hammer as a man, got back at him, I give him props on that. Them fighters are all on Hammers MMA team. Hammer's a beast with them hands.

I found out the track was produced by Versatyle. No wonder it's bangin.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Jigga talked some shit about Hammer, and dont forget, Hammer is a Christian who is also taking Jay-Z to task for his so called Devil worship and Iluminati allegiance. I think Hammer came hard and voiced his opinion. trust me i aint no hammer fan, but i respect him for goin at Jay and i think he came hard with the track and with the video... If Jay ever saw hammer in person, i got a rack that says Hammer would beat him like a bitch. u may not like Hammer but everyone who knows him, knows that he knows how to throw them hands... Hurt him Hammer