Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
For those of you who didnt buy halo wars for the mythic maps, I just noticed this morning theyre being released for download on the live marketplace.

Jun 11, 2004
Fuck they need to just release Halo Recon. WTF microsoft is some fuckin laggers Halo 3 dropped like two years ago and we won't see any expansion until fall 09? I won't even be feelin halo by then...

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Once again, Bungie failed again at making a decent map for Halo 3. Sandbox is the only halfway decent map in the Mythic Map Pack, but it's only a medium sized map when you play on it online. Assembly is sort of like Midship from Halo 2 except WAAAAy more detailed. You can barely see 10 feet in front of you because there is so much shit. It seems like you are always in some kind of small tunnel or corridor. And Orbital is just awful. The only good maps that have been made for Halo 3 are Avalanche and Sand Trap. I'm already back to playing Halo 2 not even a week after these new maps came out.

May 31, 2007
ehh I bought halo wars and had the maps and shit, and i still never played on them lol.. I havnt played in like ayear.... Damn shame too Im terrible now when I woulda been sponsered at one time, but i wasnt 18

May 10, 2002
I made (what I think) is an aight map in the sky portion of Sandbox. That's the only reason why I got these. I almost like making shit in Forge more than actually playing now

May 10, 2002
I've been reading about people complaining because of the lack of a sniper on 2 of the 3 maps. I still have only played 1 game on Sandbox so I don't know if that's actually true.

Cats love to hide somewhere and snipe, lol

Jun 11, 2004
will any more maps be coming out when Recon hits? wasn't there going to be four new maps total? I can't decide if I should grab these three now or just wait and get all four when Recon drops.

Apr 23, 2009
ya the new maps are comings out when the new game comes out.. i know one is called longshore.. i dont remember the others off the top of my head..

Apr 23, 2009
I've been reading about people complaining because of the lack of a sniper on 2 of the 3 maps. I still have only played 1 game on Sandbox so I don't know if that's actually true.

Cats love to hide somewhere and snipe, lol
the other day i played sandbox.. and i kept getting hit.. just wandering around wondering wtf is hitting me.. then i seen a guy.. clear high... way high up on the sand mountain hitting ppl with the br.. i dont know if its a glitch or there isnt a boundrie line up there..