halloween plans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
so, this year Im goin to try and avoid big chree so im not impregnanted....
cuz Ill be at a huge ass Halloween party....dressing up I think is mandatory and I still have no clue.....oh well

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well, it's DEVILZ FUCKIN' NITE here in Michigan.. And if you don't know how the fuck we celebrate in Detroit........................

imma go to michigan and fuck shelby, and erika, then alabama and fuck hatchetgirl then back to nor cali and give this great ass dick to chinadoll and get ema ll pregnangnt
If I was to get pregnant by you, I'd flail myself down 4 flights of stairs. But we don't have to worry about that, because I wouldn't touch your dirty peen with a spork.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Well, it's DEVILZ FUCKIN' NITE here in Michigan.. And if you don't know how the fuck we celebrate in Detroit........................

If I was to get pregnant by you, I'd flail myself down 4 flights of stairs. But we don't have to worry about that, because I wouldn't touch your dirty peen with a spork.
Either way, Detroit loses.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^^WHAT???? lol i know now that i read that it sounds gay.... aint no way in hell am i runnin a train on my mom with 10 dudes.....

i just gotta rape her myself... maybe a lil skull fuck action... i do plan on hitting her in the head with the back end of a hammer and fuckin that hole.... thats better then virgin pussy son!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
maybe if u give a fuck about vodka..... but flavored vodka is fuckin gay. i only drink it when theres no other alcohol worth drinkin...

i use to drink the shit out of the flavored smironiff vodka twists back when i was 17 but fuck that shit now...