halloween plans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
There's a couple of parties I'll probably hit up. Depends on how I feel and if I can come up with a costume at the last minute. If not I'll probably have friends over and get shitfaaaaaaced.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
I was gonna go to hallwicked but fuck that. I've seen ICP and Hed PE plenty, im throwin' a costume party. Don't know what i'm gonna do for a costume yet, some kind of serial killa shit. I always bump some Mars and J RZ and everyone gets down to it.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I found out that I can go to Kroger and buy my own fucking candy.
And guess what?

I don't have to dress up or walk around the fucking neighborhood to do it.
Doing this and going to the girlfriend's house.
I'll probably sit in the ditch waiting for fuckers to egg the house, and shoot them with a pellet gun. That's always my favorite.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
imma go to michigan and fuck shelby, and erika, then alabama and fuck hatchetgirl then back to nor cali and give this great ass dick to chinadoll and get ema ll pregnangnt

Mar 22, 2007
Am going to the morgue and pluck out eyeballs and dip them in chocolate, freeze them so there nice and crunchy and give them to trick or treaters who are too old to be trick or treating.:angry: