HAJI SPRINGER & MORE LIVE MAY 30TH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
On another note, this shit went all sideways over a fuckin irrelevent video clip. Let's keep shit on subject. It's posts here talking about "He don't wanna see me" that shit is for the birds, man. Let's keep it P.I....

Nov 14, 2002
LOL dj sincere walked past c-4 and c-4 didnt know who dj sincere was so dj sincere gets on the net and calls it a back down...lol....comedy....

Apr 13, 2005
Yeah, not knowing who somebody is does not equal a back down...Let us not forget about the actual event...
i introduced meself...Dude was about to shit in his panths...he a str8 up punk ,,,next time i aint gonna be as nice...and prolly slap the shit out him....

He gettin this mad cause Of This video? Aint my fault he got cheap ass shit...l

Mar 8, 2006
I don't think he even shot that video to be honest with you. That doesn't seem like C-4's style to be all shook. I'm not saying he's some super tough guy or nuthin but I can't picture him actin hella scared or no shit like that.

Fareal, though, this shit is for the suckas, man...Leave it for the suckas...Let's move on...

Thanks for helpin' my thread out, though! LOL! This whole thing hella boosted my reads!

COME TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
it is cause even if you introduced yourself to him you still didnt do nothin but introduce yourself then ran here to tell everybody how c-4 back down.you claim to have squabbles but yet you did nothing when you seen c-4 in person but quick to run on a message board and talk a gang of shit.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i introduced meself...Dude was about to shit in his panths...he a str8 up punk ,,,next time i aint gonna be as nice...and prolly slap the shit out him....

He gettin this mad cause Of This video? Aint my fault he got cheap ass shit...l

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA HE AINT LYIN THIS SHIT IS COMEDY

INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO ME ??????? I DON'T KNOW THE FUCK YOU ARE, I WOULDN'T KNOW YOU IF I PASSED YOU IN THE STREET FOOL

YOU FAKE ASS INTERNET PREACHER, YOU WALKING OXYMORON

WHAT'S WRONG DID YOU GET TURNED AWAY AT ONE OF OUR SHOWS ?.... OH NEVERMIND YOU DON'T COME OUT THE HOUSE

Mar 8, 2006
I say put the gloves on and slug it out! We can promote it and everything. There's obviously no end in sight so...I'll set the early odds @ 4-1 for C-4. Who wants a piece of the action? $25 on Sincere get's you a hunnit, a hunnit get's you four! LOL!!