HAJI SPRINGER & MORE LIVE MAY 30TH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Funny video from Concord.......Dont alot of the people in the background post on here? question:mad:4:45 is that the camera dude be using for all the videos he post on here? If so thats camera is fckin pathethic....

Mar 8, 2006
I guess that's a little bit relevent since it's Concord and that video was shot next store to Time Out...?? Back to the point...Haji & More May 30th!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Funny video from Concord.......Dont alot of the people in the background post on here? question:mad:4:45 is that the camera dude be using for all the videos he post on here? If so thats camera is fckin pathethic....
look you fuckin stalker faggot that's my regular camera that i shoot pics with, that people always compliment me for

if i post a video from it, it's just somethin quick and simple so people can see somethin from the show, and i never said i was runnin around with a big ass movie camera. i aint got time for that shit anyway, i'm busy runnin the show.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Jason, wake your lazy ass up and get there b4 10:30pm and it's $10 LOL! ...Co-Promotin' w/another Company...They wanted to go $15 All Nite...Had to compromise...It's the only way I could get Time Out again...If Rich & C4'd fuck wit me and I can go $10 all day.

Holla at me...

what the hell you talkin about ??

who said we weren't fuckin with you?

we aint got no issues with you

don't use us as an excuse for whatever's goin on with your show

Apr 13, 2005
look you fuckin stalker faggot that's my regular camera that i shoot pics with, that people always compliment me for

if i post a video from it, it's just somethin quick and simple so people can see somethin from the show, and i never said i was runnin around with a big ass movie camera. i aint got time for that shit anyway, i'm busy runnin the show.
Ok hollywood, dont get knocked out....

U got a $50 camera invest a rack in some decent merchandise craig....It was one thing if u posted one video..But U post quite a few..their for You need 2 Upgrade chef.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ok hollywood, dont get knocked out....

U got a $50 camera invest a rack in some decent merchandise craig....It was one thing if u posted one video..But U post quite a few..their for You need 2 Upgrade chef.

ooooooh i'm scared

do some research clown, that was a $500 camera when i bought it

and the videos I post like I said are usually not even a minute long, just to show a clip from the show, like I said, I aint got time to be walkin around with a big ass movie camera gettin interviews and and editing and all that, i'm too busy running the show, stop talkin, run somethin you bitch!