Haji is a fool for that

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
yea the pics been posted on here of the taxi

mistah fab got a yellow bus on 22s too

they dont rap about it, they live it lmao

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
just seen that cat yesterday drivin a wrapped car made out like a taxi with some dubbs on it....comedy
were you out in SL/hayward at the clubs musty? i seen him out there ridin it the other day...thizz nation studio is right up the block from acrc...is that place still open, i haven't been there in like a year and i dont see it on the list...

Dec 6, 2005
RevoL said:
were you out in SL/hayward at the clubs musty? i seen him out there ridin it the other day...thizz nation studio is right up the block from acrc...is that place still open, i haven't been there in like a year and i dont see it on the list...
word, the thizz nation studio is on est 14th? i know theres a bunch of companys but i didn't know thizz was there

Jun 27, 2002
i saw that Two Fisted ent. (big ass sign of a poker hand or sometin" place thats never seems open...maybe they usin that?

naw i seen dude in the Tl yesterday

i dunno if ACRC is open still...ima call em up

Apr 25, 2002
bootleg said:
word, the thizz nation studio is on est 14th? i know theres a bunch of companys but i didn't know thizz was there
the studio is out of a house on a cut street off of 170th or around there

Aug 18, 2003
i seen that cat drive down diviz like 2 hours ago, got me thinkin...this guy prolly owns some hotels or somethin just like most arab's n is just doin this rappin' for shit's n giggles.

Apr 25, 2002
Legendgary said:
If you know where the studio is thats cool..
But please don't put the FULL G.P.S. out there

G. Archer
THIZZ way before they started THIZZIN
never that...everyone always see the us open van on e.14 right there

Oct 10, 2005
so since its musty adn not some dumb random thizzkid,the thread stays in bart and doesnt get moved to thizz ent or deleted, fuck u musty u bandwagonerrr loll

steop ur game up hajis the hardest on thizz right now and u aint knowin this