hahahahahahah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
whats gay is the fact yal forever be worried bout whats on my body. judging a man by his looks or whats on him is pretty fuckin gay, but yal forever got it in yal mouths.

i might have a tattoo on my dick u might wanna ask yo bitch about too nigga! since yal always got suffa to say bout a tattoo..quit the foolishness

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
whats gay is the fact yal forever be worried bout whats on my body. judging a man by his looks or whats on him is pretty fuckin gay, but yal forever got it in yal mouths.

i might have a tattoo on my dick u might wanna ask yo bitch about too nigga! since yal always got suffa to say bout a tattoo..quit the foolishness
your the faggot that posted it up aint no one worried everyone just stays clownin

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That really is the gayest thing I've ever watched on Youtube.

I've even watched some Die Antwood music videos, and they pale in comparison to the gayness found in this video.

What straight man would even say "hell yeah, i'd love to pretend to be Sub-Zero and have a battle of the wills with Shao Khan over my supposed sexuality"? As funny as his "I choose death" reaction is, he still doesn't get a pass for even being in that skit.

Dec 25, 2003
that shit wasnt that gay bruh its dudes makin out on TV and shit in movies I know yall seen some far worse shit

half of yall probly watch jackass talkin bout ya hit him in the balls

real talk or jersey shore watchn some gay niggas get ready to go clubbin

I mean shit wasnt hilarious shit was lightweight funny