HAHA! KARL and GARY PAYTON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Yeah Payton & Malone was thirsty for a ring but didn't do shit in the playoffs, let alone the whole year. And don't forget Detroit could've had Carmello Anthony, but they ain't even need him.

Mar 18, 2003
ON EVERYTHiNG said:
cuz payton and malone are good ass players who never won a ring with THEIR team (jazz, sonics: both made it 2 tha finalz), so they decided to join a team that they thought would automatically win tha championship...tryna cheat damn nerr, i don't know bout yall but thatz cheating in my book...
Like I said, How is it any different with the Pistons signing sll those players? It's "cheating" just the same. Don't kid yourself.

ComputerNerd said:
"now" people can say detorit has "stars" BUT that was not the case before they beat the lakers.
Really? Here are last years numbers..

Chauncey Billups 16.2ppg 4.0apg
Richard Hamilton 20.0ppg
Ben Wallace 10.0ppg 12.4rpg 3.0bpg
Rasheed Wallace 17.0ppg 6.6rpg
Mike James 10.7ppg 4.4apg

Prince is the only person who I would say was not good the previous season.

May 15, 2002
The difference is...nobody on the Pistons team really has a big name. The Pistons dont really have a superstar, they got alotta good players, but no one or two superstars. Thats the difference.

May 10, 2002
I'ts funny bout the Laker Bandwagon. For those that are true Laker fans.....that's coo. But I remember a time when everybody and their mamas were all gotdamn Chicago Bulls fans. When they played the lakers in the finals almost everybody was sayin they are true bulls fans, Jordan this Pippen that. Now in this day and age switch from Chicage Red to Laker purple are cheering for the Lakers....When back in 92 Lakers - Bulls championship their was almost no Laker fans. I thought I would just post this based on an observation when I went to the warriors - laker game this year in oakland. Never seen soooo many damn Laker fans poppin collars and thizz dancin.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i still don't see a superstar on Detroit. numbers don't lie, they are good players, AND AN EVEN BETTER TEAM, but there are no superstars that jump out at u. the old "bad boys" they all weren't superstarts but they had the right mix of players. during that time "zeke" was their SUPERSTAR. dumars, rodman, sally, laimbeer, mahorn, the microwave were all GOOD players and complimented each other. but most of them were not household names like Isiah.

plain and simple, Lakers were the favorites to win the the title and all their problems during the season were created by themselves. same thing in the playoffs, complaining and bitching at the refs. i always love underdogs. detroit was the better TEAM by far. i thought things were gonna change for L.A that last game, they started out good, Slava scoring 8 in the first quarter. and no Laker had over 10 in the last 4 games lol.........but them he didn't do shit, and scored only 10 the whole game, that's not helping Kobe or Shaq lol..............

most likely if kobe leaves, i will be a fan of his.........he needs to take better shotz .......