HAHA! KARL and GARY PAYTON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
ahaha, look what happens to cheaters! they lose! tryna join tha lakers to get a ring, ahaha...its supposed to happen. u gotta werk for tha ring, not jus join tha lakers...ahahaha - GREED boy, i tell ya, HAHA - they coo n everything but still,...

well atleast kobe ain't going to jail, so i know he tha only happy laker

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
they gonna cry and shit.....ha ha
THE ONLY MUTHAFUCKA I SEE CRY WAS PISTONS COACH BROWN..

TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUKAS HATING IN HERE,
mustve sucked getting dominated for 4 years....and more than likely, they made it further than your team AGAIN this year.

K

KAH

^^^^ & i c u cryin tryin ta act hard, but u really cryin like da bitch ass lakers & i would rather have my team not make it 2 tha finals if dey were gonna play as shitty as tha lakers

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
NO NEED TO CRY, 3 TROPHYS WITHIN 5years..
i dont see no trophys for the KINGS\WARRIORS OR whatever team you cheering..

May 7, 2002
^^^ 3 trophies within 5 years. Not bad at all. However, the empire is about to crumble. Phil Jackson will most likely not be back to coach next year, the situation with Kobe is uncertain, Payton doesn't seem to be very happy either. Shit is falling apart for the Lakers just like it did for the Bulls.

Mar 18, 2003
ON EVERYTHiNG said:
ahaha, look what happens to cheaters! they lose!
If signing Payton and Malone is cheating, then what do you call puting Ben Wallace, Richard Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, Prince, and Mike James on the same squad? Mike James was tearin it up before the Pistons "cheated" his ass to the bench. They have more stars then the Lakers, so again, who is "cheating" in your book? I would rather have Rasheed Wallace and Mike James then Payton and Malone.

Aug 26, 2002
caffeine said:
NO NEED TO CRY, 3 TROPHYS WITHIN 5years..
i dont see no trophys for the KINGS\WARRIORS OR whatever team you cheering..

Doesnt have shit else to say so he acts like a lil bitch and just thinks of what happend in the past, get it through your head, the FUCK FACES were dominated and controlled the whole series, everybody knows the series should have been done in 4 games, but a little mercy was shed. That Fakers franchise is done...

Mar 18, 2003
Let me get this straight, he's acting like a bitch because he says the Lakers have 3 trophies in 5 years, and everyone else is being completely rational by saying fuck the fakers? Hahahaha man ya'll went off the deep end. Why the fuck do any of you care about the Lakers anyway.

Mar 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
Nitro the Guru said:
If signing Payton and Malone is cheating, then what do you call puting Ben Wallace, Richard Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, Prince, and Mike James on the same squad? Mike James was tearin it up before the Pistons "cheated" his ass to the bench. They have more stars then the Lakers, so again, who is "cheating" in your book? I would rather have Rasheed Wallace and Mike James then Payton and Malone.
cuz payton and malone are good ass players who never won a ring with THEIR team (jazz, sonics: both made it 2 tha finalz), so they decided to join a team that they thought would automatically win tha championship...tryna cheat damn nerr, i don't know bout yall but thatz cheating in my book...

Apr 25, 2002
all i knoe is its gon be funny watchin all the wagon riders jumpin ship next year when the dynasty is broken up...

WARRIORS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2002
Karl Malone is a dirty player and I was glad to see him injured while his team got shellacked...Go back to the wrestling ring Karl cause thats the only chance you got at winning a title....

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
They have more stars then the Lakers, so again, who is "cheating" in your book?
"now" people can say detorit has "stars" BUT that was not the case before they beat the lakers. the lakers have 4 future hall of famers, i don't call that cheating, well maybe lol........but the Pistons took adavantage of the lakers weeknesses, and exploited them. i just never liked the lakers, so i didn't care who won, as long as it wasen't them lol......i don't know where my hate for them came from, but it's there to stay lol........

unless u were a die hard pistons fan, no one knew they would have played this well v.s. the lakers. i thought the ref's were gonna give the game to L.A but Detroit didn't give them a chance too. also i think David Stern wanted the lakers to win, but as soon as he saw the swing of the fans and viewers, he caved in and let it be ok for the Pistons to be champs lol.........

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
Karl Malone is a dirty player and I was glad to see him injured while his team got shellacked.
i never like Malone either, and i do agree he is a dirty azz player, but i'm not glad when anyone get physiclly hurt. it sucks.........he put in work his whole career, i respect that, and u can't always go out with a title.........shit happens.....lol