Guns in cali? Wtf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Calm the fuck down ain'tnobady gona take ur guns people have been screaming this for 20 years in California and no guns have been taken...just know cali only allows 10 round mags, no fully autos, and your rifle must have a bullet button...follow the rules and you will be fine.

Is it possible that if people stopped "screaming" than guns could start to be taken?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Is it possible that if people stopped "screaming" than guns could start to be taken?
I would say anything is possible but our guns being taken is not likely...

We do have the 2nd amendment that protects us from our government taking such action...politicians like to use these kind of scare tactics to gain support and push their agenda, your either going to fall for it or not but ill tell you they will use guns, religion, abortion, or anything else they know your passionate about to get your votes...truth be told they don't give a shit about any of it but they will play the role to get you on their side

Jan 5, 2006
Let's look at places like Arizona... anybody remember the Giffords incident? a guy had a concealed weapon and was able to subdue the shooter. I bet if more people were able to carry weapons, concealed or not... a lot of these mass shootings would not be "mass" shootings. Implement training just like in trades, a certain amount of hours gives you a cert/license/permit. Review people psychologically if you have to. The people most qualified would probably be ex-military/law enforcement but citizens deserve the right to be able to defend themselves without having to worry about going to prison for it, although if I were put in that situation, fuck thinking about prison... i'm saving myself or my loved ones first... i'll worry about the repercussions later.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
There have been many new laws!

Check this out:

In the past year, over 100 bills pertaining to firearms have been passed at the state level, nearly two-thirds of which have loosened restrictions on gun ownership. Here are some of the notable gun laws enacted this year:

Virginia: Those purchasing guns must present valid form of ID or plausible-sounding explanation for why they cannot
Alabama: Allows gun owners to carry concealed racial biases
New Mexico: Requires mandatory safety program to train gun owners in the precise method of dancing around bullets being fired at their feet
Mississippi: Residents allowed to own any weapon they can securely tuck into the waist of their pants
Massachusetts: Requires all bullets be hand-thrown
Indiana: Strengthens requirements for state officials to look the other goddamn way
South Dakota: New law allows for one good, clean shot at Mount Rushmore
Texas: Empowers gun owners to preemptively kill any politician attempting to pass a law infringing on their rights
Florida: Gun owners permitted to do anything as long as they have good enough lawyer
Pennsylvania: Officially recognizes how sad all of this is

Jan 5, 2006
I got two shotty's for anybody that wants to eat bullets on their way in. Now I just gotta figure out what to do about the breakins to the cars. I work graveyard so I'm usually not home during the late hours of the night and early hours of the morning. Had one car, broke the window stole the stereo and popped the trunk and stole my girl's presents, couple months ago, my pop's car was stolen around 12am-1am. Some fucks took it for a joy ride around the east bay, crossed the Dumbarton without paying, guess who gets the ticket in the mail? found the car next day, empty gas tank, stole the tools out the trunk, paid the $450 impound fee. I was thinking of putting a pit or two pitbulls in the car but who's to say they won't shoot/kill these dogs? can't boobie trap the car because California is such a joke that if the robber gets hurt, he can sue me even if HE broke into MY car. I'm looking into buying a Glock 19, legit. And i'm gonna apply for CCW next year.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I got two shotty's for anybody that wants to eat bullets on their way in. Now I just gotta figure out what to do about the breakins to the cars. I work graveyard so I'm usually not home during the late hours of the night and early hours of the morning. Had one car, broke the window stole the stereo and popped the trunk and stole my girl's presents, couple months ago, my pop's car was stolen around 12am-1am. Some fucks took it for a joy ride around the east bay, crossed the Dumbarton without paying, guess who gets the ticket in the mail? found the car next day, empty gas tank, stole the tools out the trunk, paid the $450 impound fee. I was thinking of putting a pit or two pitbulls in the car but who's to say they won't shoot/kill these dogs? can't boobie trap the car because California is such a joke that if the robber gets hurt, he can sue me even if HE broke into MY car. I'm looking into buying a Glock 19, legit. And i'm gonna apply for CCW next year.
I obviously don't have to tell you this but the car is not intended to be a stash spot breh, still effed up nonetheless. Throw a cheap alarm system in. One of my dodge trucks a few years back didn't have one and on April Fools day that shit ended up doin 3-5000 miles worth of border runs in one week lmao. Got it back salvaged, nothin wrong with it, put a cheap system in that and the next one I picked up no prob since Or sleep in it and make them mufuqas come up missing

cheap surveillance cams as well

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
I obviously don't have to tell you this but the car is not intended to be a stash spot breh, still effed up nonetheless. Throw a cheap alarm system in. One of my dodge trucks a few years back didn't have one and on April Fools day that shit ended up doin 3-5000 miles worth of border runs in one week lmao. Got it back salvaged, nothin wrong with it, put a cheap system in that and the next one I picked up no prob since Or sleep in it and make them mufuqas come up missing

cheap surveillance cams as well
Yep I learned that shit the hardway. Damn ain't that some shit. My neighbors aka my cousins, set up cameras but there's some blind spots. I'm gonna catch these dudes let em know this block is not to be fucked with. We got alarms it's just the city doesn't wanna break bread for new street lights.

Nov 24, 2003

Classic case of "the law" protecting the perpetrator and not the victim.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Calm the fuck down ain'tnobady gona take ur guns people have been screaming this for 20 years in California and no guns have been taken...just know cali only allows 10 round mags, no fully autos, and your rifle must have a bullet button...follow the rules and you will be fine.
I read this is "put your head in the sand, spread your ass cheeks, uncle sam knows best" lol.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Think im gon take my .38 & my .22lr, leave my .40 here for now but when i get a lil established gon bring the rest of my arsenal! my unc told me to get my hands on a throwaway before i go. thinkin of doin that
now if you actually ever use that throw away, this dumb post will come back to haunt you, come on bro, smarten up, the whole point of a throw away is nobody knows you actually had it.