Guns in cali? Wtf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Movin down there next month and not sure what to do about my guns. itsstate law that you have to register your pistol within 60 days of moving there, but ive got a lot of people tellin me not to even register just cause of everything going on down there right now...
Any of you guys been hearing about cops taking away peoples (legally purchased) pistols for almost no reason lately? Someone posted an article on FB about it, the shit seems super fucked...

just lookin for advice on wht you guys do, or think I should do? Or any other info about the fucked up shit going on

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You register your guns and they will eventually be taken away. I don't live in Cali, but be clear, gun registration is the first step in the line to gun confiscation. It is an Anti 2nd Amendment state government with anti constitutional city govts, Constitutional Violators. Cali will pass laws and then confiscate just like NY:

They cannot take away what they do not know of. Mistake number 1 for you was to decide to move to Cali. Sorry breh. Oh yea I remember in 97-98 when I used to work for CFIS (California Firearms Information System), fuq them.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2006
this is the most corrupt government we've ever had in this country, I can't believe some people still deny how crooked they are, they always say some shit like "oh, you must be a conspiracy theorist"....bunch of dumb zombies that don't have a clue.
The government has always been corrupt, this aint nothing new. No candidate could ever be elected with a completely anti gun policy, The NRA, one of the most powerful lobbyist groups in the US would never allow that. "the most corrupt goverment we've ever had" that is headed by Obama, received an F rating from the Brady Campaign, one of the staunchest gun control advocacy groups in the country. This whole "the government wants to take all our guns and turn us into Nazi Germany" shit is ridiculous.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This whole "the government wants to take all our guns and turn us into Nazi Germany" shit is ridiculous.

----------------
San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne

According to washingtonguardian.com, San Diego’s [police chief] Lansdowne, who plays an active role in the western region of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), said in the interview it may take a generation, but guns will eventually be taken off the streets through new laws.
-----------------

there plenty more out there.....

Mar 6, 2006
You mean Feinstein and Holder, who are still part of the anti gun movement and active in the federal government? You sir are an idiot
and what has changed since those videos you posted from 1995? what has feinstein and holder accomplished as far as gun control that has affected you or your ability to purchase a gun? all they do is create a spike in gun sales every time they speak on the issue.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and what has changed since those videos you posted from 1995? what has feinstein and holder accomplished as far as gun control that has affected you or your ability to purchase a gun? all they do is create a spike in gun sales every time they speak on the issue.
Cities in California, Illinois, New York, Connecticut, Colorado, etc. have all passed anti gun legislation since then. Congress is working to pass a gun ban against plastics manufacturing now, in the wake of 3D gun printing, this would obviously ban glocks since they are all plastic with the exception of the barrel.
---------
The POTUS himself:

Obama in 1996 as State Senator endorsing Illinois gun ban:

Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? "Yes".
b. ban assault weapons? "Yes".
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? "Yes".

Obama's 1998 IL State Legislative National Political Awareness Test Jul 2, 1998:
Ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons.
Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms.

Obama At University of Chicago Law School in the 90's, quoted by a peer professor from convo w/ BO:
“I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.”

-------------

nothing to see here, they don't want to take law abiding citizens guns away /sarcasm

Nothing happens overnight but you are a blindman if you don't see what is happening

Last edited: