gunit show in oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
This was posted on spider loc website :

YUKMOUTH CRIES, CAUSES OAKLAND CONCERT TO BE CANCELLED. 1/26/2006

Spider Loc was set to perform in Oakland, CA tonight (Jan 26th) but rapper and recent Spider Loc victim, Yukmouth called the radio station and concert promoter to cry about the concert and ultimately got it cancelled. If Yuk really wanted to get at us all he had to do was show up at that concert but he couldn't go that route, instead he cried his way out of it so he wouldn't look like a coward by not showing up. We would like to apologize to the Spider Loc fans in Oakland for not being able to go through with the concert as planned, we will see Yukmouth soon and see if he cries his way out of this! - G-Unit!

So i asked yuk about it on myspace and he replied with :

yeah fuckin right!!!!!!he cancelled his own show cuz he know it was a fuckin wrap if he came 2 oakland tring 2 talk shit about me!!!!im in oakland now,so thats all bullshit...i like how he made up some fake ass lie 2 make it seen like hes not scared 2 come 2 the bay...REAL RECONIZE REAL..THAT SHIT DONT EVEN SOUND RIGHT & I DONT CALL RADIO STATIONS I DONT KNOW THEY NUMBERS!!!and what dj & radio station can vouch for this shit he saying????nobody cuzz its a fuckin lie!!

Nov 27, 2005
the_truth_ said:
This was posted on spider loc website :

YUKMOUTH CRIES, CAUSES OAKLAND CONCERT TO BE CANCELLED. 1/26/2006

Spider Loc was set to perform in Oakland, CA tonight (Jan 26th) but rapper and recent Spider Loc victim, Yukmouth called the radio station and concert promoter to cry about the concert and ultimately got it cancelled. If Yuk really wanted to get at us all he had to do was show up at that concert but he couldn't go that route, instead he cried his way out of it so he wouldn't look like a coward by not showing up. We would like to apologize to the Spider Loc fans in Oakland for not being able to go through with the concert as planned, we will see Yukmouth soon and see if he cries his way out of this! - G-Unit!

So i asked yuk about it on myspace and he replied with :

yeah fuckin right!!!!!!he cancelled his own show cuz he know it was a fuckin wrap if he came 2 oakland tring 2 talk shit about me!!!!im in oakland now,so thats all bullshit...i like how he made up some fake ass lie 2 make it seen like hes not scared 2 come 2 the bay...REAL RECONIZE REAL..THAT SHIT DONT EVEN SOUND RIGHT & I DONT CALL RADIO STATIONS I DONT KNOW THEY NUMBERS!!!and what dj & radio station can vouch for this shit he saying????nobody cuzz its a fuckin lie!!

hahaha yea that is a lie
if yuk did call and got the show "cancelled"....then G-Unit should be able to sue the club for a breach of contract.

g-unit made up a lie so spider loc wouldnt look like a sucka

Jan 15, 2006
romperroomid12 said:
and jus to clarify was this the "real yuk" cuz there are a couple fake ass yuk's on there that really act like they yuk
yeah thats the real yuk i know there r a few fakes.. but i got his page from www.smokealotrecords.com so its official

AllCityDAO said:
if hes so scared to come to the bay why would he even book the show in the first place?
its not a spider show its a tony yayo show spider is on tour wit yayo

Aug 23, 2005
AllCityDAO said:
if hes so scared to come to the bay why would he even book the show in the first place?
man i said this shit b4,that nigga was speakin on tha town in a couple interviews he did in tha past,sayin westcoast is only la and thats it,and come on now,u cant call a radio station and tell them "O u cant have these guys show up they dissed me"nigga that bullshit just like homie said that a breach of contract i know about these things cuz my brotha be doin shows.dat nigga spider did get spooked,it doesnt even have to be bcuz of yuk,remeber a-lotta bay niggaz dont like g-unit.and dat wuz tha worst lie i herd blood,4real.and a older cat wuz talkin to my cousin about spider loc,sum og kumi cat told us sum shit about la crips in tha pen,and bay niggaz aint really on good levels or terms wit sum of them rite now.

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
Yeah thats a lie. I dont think Spider Loc was scared to come here. The fan base just doesnt exist here. Especially Spider Loc fans. Till this day I have never met a Spider Loc fan. So since not enough tickets were purchased, they decided to cancel the show. Instead of having nobody show up. Now they trying to use it to take a cheap shot at Yuk and the Bay. Sad shit.

Apr 7, 2004
ant loc, roach loc, mosqito loc, ohhh...spider loc is wack...50 signing him makes 50 look like a chump...he need peoples in LA to help his insecure ass....but no matter how anyone looks at it 50 gets all the rap paper...more than half the industry....so fuck it.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
THIS IS WHY THEY DIDN'T COME....(besides the fack that presale ticket sales were non-existant)

FROM ANOTHER SITE
WhAt UP GaNgStA?

Shout out to San Diego aka Dego! I hear Tony Yayo was out there for a recent performance that got crazy. I don’t know what Yayo is really up to so this is purely rumorishness! The word is Tony Yayo, Spider Lo, Young Buck, and Royce Da 5’9” did a show out in San Diego at a local club. So, from what I have been told, they call Dego “Hound City” for its abundance of Blood gangsters. Well, they came to the show and started reppin’ for their hood. Anyway, it’s rumored that Yayo was rockin’ the spot and saw all the guys in the crowd. He reportedly says something to the effect of, “That’s cool! Rep your hood, but I brought a lot of ‘homeys’ with me too." By homeys, he seemed to mean Crips, because I heard Spider Loc came out with a bunch of his blue-blooded friends. Water is thrown…yada, yada, yada…everything is haywire! I heard the whole thing turns into mayhem to the point were even Royce is fighting people! Rumor has it, people were even fighting the police that tried to calm the situation. Wu Tang once said, “Bring the Ruckus” and I think Dego heard that call.

Dec 29, 2005
'U Dont Want 2 See What I DO When I Get ANgreeeeee IGot The Husest And I Just Might USe Em MAAAAAN" I Think Thats WHat He Says BUT THAT SONG IS GAY!

=
SPIDER LOC WAS SCARED BCUZ H IS JUst PLAAAAAAAIN GAY

Oct 20, 2005
im pretty sure spider loc was going to get the bisness if he showed up we all know that. cmon now this is oakland your not in your hood in LA and you was just speakin down on Oakland. Someone he looks up to probobly told his ass to calm that shit down and stay the fuck up out of oakland if he knows whats smart.