Guilty Pleasures - Movies you LOVE, but everyone else seems to HATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This might be harder that the "movies you hate that people love" thread.

I'll kick it off . . .

I liked Jackie Brown, Death To Smoochie, Mars Attacks, Four Rooms, and Domino.

May 27, 2009
Death to Smoochie was the shit.

At the time I liked "You have mail" because it was the only movie out that actually showed computers as real computers. None of the 3-D hacking with 20 screens and "firewalls" magically appearing while breaking into "the government". The movie wasn't very entertaining, but I gave it a lot of points for having normal computers. Yes I'm a nerd.

Groundhog Day is one of my top 50 favorites.

Mar 18, 2003
The Matrix.

My obsession with computers (& computer security) might have had something to do with it, but I absolutely loved this movie. I was pretty surprised to find so many people later on who hated it so much. I understand the dialog gets a little old (especially as the series continues) but for a stand-alone movie, it was great.

Jun 25, 2005
The Matrix.

My obsession with computers (& computer security) might have had something to do with it, but I absolutely loved this movie. I was pretty surprised to find so many people later on who hated it so much. I understand the dialog gets a little old (especially as the series continues) but for a stand-alone movie, it was great.
Really? Everyone I know hella loves that movie...just the 1st one tho LOL

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
All the old George A Romero zombie films, I only know one person that likes them like me. Ghost Rider had soooo many things like wrong and just weird with it, but for some reason I enjoy watching it. And I heard people hate the Duece Bigalow movies but I find those hilarious, I didn't even think I'd like the 2nd one but shit had me dieing.

Jun 25, 2005
Actually I have met a lot of people who liked it; I am refering to people online, specifically this site. I see a lot of people who hated it.
A long ass time ago I had to take a storytellin class that studied the shit outta the Matrix which made me appreciate it alil more - but at the same time it fucked me up for a lotta other movies cuz I'll catch myself studyin it instead of just enjoyin it....
Street Fighter (94')
Mortal Kombat
Oh man not Street Fighter LOL...I'll admit I thought MK was dope as fuck when it came out