guess where i am

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

Simple question. This one started with an uncalled for, purposely insulting comment, to the effect of....:

Followed by a simple, non-arguementative, "ha ha ha" comment by me, very similar to:

And then, this fool just went off...no reason at all (drunk maybe?)...

i aint caused this arguement...i just got caught up in it...like usual :(
LOL well you have a point......... but does it always have to end up being a i'm better then you my dad can beat up your dad type arguement?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze, to answer your question, Tadou is a faggot from a BFE town where everyone hates him and thinks he is a loser. Most people on here think he is a loser and hate him, but people here don't ignore him like they do in the town he lives in...He likes to talk, and people enjoy telling him how fucking stupid he really is. I think his ass should have been banned a long time ago.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou........YOU ARE NOT TIGHT.....plain and simple. I have recordings from 12 years ago that sound BETTER than the shit you've done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were done on cassette tape.....no not a 4-track......a plain cassette tape with a drum machine playin' the beat, me rockin' the turntables and my homeboy spittin'.........all live......1 take.....and they sound BETTER than the shit you've done.

Now......my 4-track shit from 10 years ago.......will blow your shit away. All recorded on a CHEAP $20 mic and a Fostex 4-track cassette recorder.......which I took to studio's back then and the engineer's couldn't believe that I did it on 4-track. To quote them......"That is the BEST 4-track recording I've EVER heard. You've got alot of talent.....stick with it."

If you have REAL talent......people WILL recognize it. You shouldn't have to run around tootin' your own horn all day trying to convince people.

Stop making excuses for your wackness.......and come back when your shit is straight.......YOUNGSTA.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

Yet, who's on top of the NW? who from the NW has music videos out? It aint gonna be 25,26,27 year olds rapping about how gangsta they are and the dirt they do....ill tell you that much.

oooook...explain dr. dre's old ass up on videos talkin about how hes a "gangsta" and sells millions of records......???:eek:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
DeluzioN said:
oooook...explain dr. dre's old ass up on videos talkin about how hes a "gangsta" and sells millions of records......???:eek:
The SouthWest = Home to some of the largest gangs in the nation

The NorthWest = Home to Boeing, Microsoft, Expedia, Nintendo, and thousands of other High-Tech jobs (most of them have year-round openings, as well)
The SouthWest = Home to some of the worst ghettos in the nation

The NorthWest = Home to (and this is a fairly accurate guess) one of the most construction-heavy, new-office-constructing, manufacured-home-producing areas in the nation
The SouthWest = Home to Bloods and Crips

The NorthWest = Home to Bill Gates

Any questions? :rolleyes:

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
TADOU:
You sound stupid ass fuck! You are in the Northwest, probably was born in the NW and never been to the the Southwest. It's evident you don't have more than a few lines told to you to repeat. Besides, what's your point?
A. That you will be the first to make a video about being gangsta from the Northwest? (Impossible!)
B. That because Dr. Dre is from the Southwest, that is why he was able to make those types of videos and be successful? (He's from the West Coast and that has nothing to do with it)
C. That nobody from the NW has a video? (Wrong again, what about:
Sir Mix A Lot- Baby Got Back, Posse On Broadway, etc
Cool Nutz- What I'm About
Mr. D.O.G. & Mac Money- Take It Off
Shyan Selah- Party On
Ill Will)

D. That you just like posting dumb shit! (ding, ding, ding....I think we have a winner!)

www.bwr2000.com
Hot tracks from Mr. D.O.G.
Hot tracks from Big Squeeze
Hot tracks from Mac Money
Kennel Insight
Upcoming Show Dates:
6-28 Salem, OR
6-29 Walla Walla, WA
6-30 Spokane, WA
7-6 Monroe, WA

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
D. That you just like posting dumb shit! (ding, ding, ding....I think we have a winner!)
:cheeky: lol

Tadou has just won a lifetime supply of RapRight(TM)!!!

Are you tired of being called WACK? Do you get "dissed" everytime you step to the mic? Do your friends tell you to keep your day job at McDonalds? Well then YOU need RapRight(TM)!!! One glass.....and you'll be on your way to being an "ill MC." In less than 7 days you will be dominating freestyle sessions and spittin' dope flows on your karaoke machine!

Now available in 40oz and tall cans!

LMAO!!!!!!

(Watch for the RapRight(TM) skit coming soon from Skuntdunanna)

C

CinFul-1

Mr. D-Sane said:

Are you tired of being called WACK? Do you get "dissed" everytime you step to the mic? Do your friends tell you to keep your day job at McDonalds? Well then YOU need RapRight(TM)!!! One glass.....and you'll be on your way to being an "ill MC." In less than 7 days you will be dominating freestyle sessions and spittin' dope flows on your karaoke machine!

LMAO!!!!!!

Here Tadou you win the Prize!!!!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

LMAO!!!!!!

hahahahha