guess where i am

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
How gay is it,to actually be sitting in J.D.C. and the only thing you can think about doing,is getting on a message board and announcing where your located,as if we're to believe it's anything other than a bicycle theft.Jake......:dead:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
nice dub! how come your 2 middle fingers are stuck on stupid?

Tadou lets start with this. Your fisher price karrokee machine mixed with your demo button radio shack keyboard beats are not worthy of calling yourself a rapper, yet? I dont want to say that and crush your dreams beacuse you might grow... If you ever grow. Until then be real with your parients, Im a good judge of character and i percieve you as a kid at home leaving a permanent dent in your dads leather chair. Eating up all the chitlins all the pigs feet and bitching at your moms beacuse your chores are affecting your rap carrier. I bet im pretty close. Regardless you should stop and smell the roses dropped on you. Your homies arnt here! And your weak credentials still havent spoke about the song i talked about your punk ass on yet. i thought you were an MC? I play from all levels of the game comfortably. I know my place. DO YOU?

May 9, 2002
C-Lo said:
im out now, if all yall wanna know i was in there for sellin budto an undercover cop.........
Nice one dipshit...you even know how to hustle?

And I think this whole thing was a bullshit story to begin with cus you wanted to sound cool.You know what?Never brag about gettin locked.All youre braggin about is gettin CAUGHT!Dumbass...