Guce sentenced to 19 years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
WE MAY BE ABLE TO PUT A PROJECT TOGETHER WITH THE MUSIC HE WAS WORKING ON. I BEEN WAITIN TO HEAR FROM HIM TOO.
#ORIGINAL BWF
I thought you said you wouldn't work with Guce again, why the sudden change of heart...

Before you was lightweight talkin shit....now you trying to do a project with him?

Is that #rns?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
What the fuck did he do tho to get 19yrs???
Some guy shot at Guce and missed him Guce returned fire hit said guy in the arm broke it. Said guy then makes police report and takes the stand on and points Guce out during the trial. I also told that the Bully with fully's albums were also brought into the case painting a different picture of GUCE they offered him 10 he wouldnt take it.

Jul 19, 2007
Some guy shot at Guce and missed him Guce returned fire hit said guy in the arm broke it. Said guy then makes police report and takes the stand on and points Guce out during the trial. I also told that the Bully with fully's albums were also brought into the case painting a different picture of GUCE they offered him 10 he wouldnt take it.
These cracker judges are pulling music in the courtroom these days I see,, at least we know guce is hard to kill,, and all I can say as of now is the correct lawyer can do wonders

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I thought you said you wouldn't work with Guce again, why the sudden change of heart...

Before you was lightweight talkin shit....now you trying to do a project with him?

Is that #rns?
ACTUALLY IT IS AND IM NOT ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN TRYIN TO TALK SHIT LIKE MOST PPL. I DISCUSSED MAKING SOMETHING HAPPEN WITH HIS BROTHER THE DAY HE GOT SENTENCED. NICE TRY BUT IF YOURE NOT AWARE OF THE POLITICS, WHY SPEAK ON IT LIKE A BROAD JUST TO DO IT??

Mar 26, 2014
Thanks for info coop and always comin thru with dopest interviews.

May 4, 2002
Is there a artical for this?

Suspect at 19 years for a self defense case. Im sure all that blood talk didnt help his case out much. Gang enhacements and assault with a deadly weapon ( maybe even unregistered fire arm/ shooting in an occupied dwelling ect)

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Is there a artical for this?

Suspect at 19 years for a self defense case. Im sure all that blood talk didnt help his case out much. Gang enhacements and assault with a deadly weapon ( maybe even unregistered fire arm/ shooting in an occupied dwelling ect)
No article yet I was gonna write one but was waiting on Guce to call me first. I just said what happened since things hit the forum