GUCE Giants & Elephants Radio V.1 (COMING SOON)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2006
I think that is the problem....he is dropping a TON...and too much of it IS shit. Guce is the perfect example of some of these folks that just have the short term greed in mind (put out a lot to make a few bucks quick) and not really caring about quality, longevity and respect. He doesn't give a shit about you, me and other people who work hard for our $ but manage to spend a few bucks on what is hopefully going to be good music.

cover is kinda cheesy....but hey, its "Gucey Valentine" were talkin about here...LOL

i gotta give it to guce, he does drop a TON of shit....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Nope...i helped originate BWF and after we went our seperate ways i decided 2 leave things the way they were.GUCE suggested we keep puttin out albums but i declined. im loyal 2 WCM. he seemed 2 have a problem with that.i wish him the best but he would have 2 pay me 2 feature on anything. hope the fans enjoyed BWF 1,2 AND 2.5. the rest is HIS-STORY.GG

Nov 3, 2006
I think that is the problem....he is dropping a TON...and too much of it IS shit. Guce is the perfect example of some of these folks that just have the short term greed in mind (put out a lot to make a few bucks quick) and not really caring about quality, longevity and respect. He doesn't give a shit about you, me and other people who work hard for our $ but manage to spend a few bucks on what is hopefully going to be good music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt E. Needlez
cover is kinda cheesy....but hey, its "Gucey Valentine" were talkin about here...LOL

i gotta give it to guce, he does drop a TON of shit....