Guce Favorite Album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2009
Hard to name just one but my favorite would probably be Clear & Present Danger..Guce is one of the dopest out the bay his beats are always on point.. Cant wait to hear the Elephants & Giants album i think that shit is gonna be hard..it should be dropin July 21, bout's to cop me one fa sho

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE FIRST BULLYS WITH FULLYS WAS HARD 2 ME...HE HAD A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER OR SOMETHING CUZ I KNEW HIM SINCE 94 AND I FELT HE HAD AN ELEVATION IN HIS FLOW...CAN'T SAY I SLAP 2 MUCH OF THE NEW MUSIC HE BEEN PUTTIN OUT THOUGH..I JUST READ WHAT Y'ALL SAY

May 27, 2008
I remember when I first heard that cut, I was like DAMN. This cat be gas'n. Reminded me of a lot of Bo Loc at the time
Indeed, he seems real influenced by him on that entire album. They are tight on a track together.

One thing to Guce's credit: he can lace a wide variety of beats. He could do the party songs back then like "Western Bay Players" and the gangsta shit

What I always disliked about him: He never really had a concrete style of his own, rather he rode trends...

He was the tightest with the mobb sound. Not like he broke any new ground, but he made some great albums. On If it ain't real... you begin to hear a thizz influence that just got stronger. On that album it works, because you have old and new coming together really well. He should've stayed with his old style imo.

In any case his first three are very very good

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
As much as I’ve bumped Guce since my teens, I’ve never slapped a whole album of his and he has so many. I just have a shit load of good songs from him. What can y’all recommend to slap?

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
As much as I’ve bumped Guce since my teens, I’ve never slapped a whole album of his and he has so many. I just have a shit load of good songs from him. What can y’all recommend to slap?

That song with cougnut and dre dog was dope. I think it was only released as a bonus track on the western bay players single? They should have put that song on the pure pressure album, man

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
That song with cougnut and dre dog was dope. I think it was only released as a bonus track on the western bay players single? They should have put that song on the pure pressure album, man
ive only listened to a few tracks off that album, shit I’m gonna slap that today or tomorrow. But yea, ITunes only has it available on the western bay players single- was that even the original name of the song?