GUCE EXSPOSED??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
crazy how the internet is all these opinions. yes alotta foks fucked wit guce myself n fam included. he had us fooled but when situations occoured over time dude showed his true colors. he was never from hunters point he was adopted n bcus of music. but he crossed game n so many ways. as u c the hoods opinion of this dude. lotsa rea niggas where bamboozled by guce but eventually it all comes out n the wash. i am sure we have all been thru that thought we knew someone come 2 find out later that person was a lie. everybody done been fooled n snaked. its alot i cant n wont write. i take all of this personal.my dude boob doin 23 years my bra mike doin a decade. i did 5 years with boob, i buried brothers and friends, the goverment kidnaed members of my family. so 4 me 2 c this fake ass nigga lying how he did time n shit on my case pist me off dude aint never been a part of big block not as staff not as an artist not as a homie. he never bust a gloc sold a rock or got no cock on big block. he did alotta snake shit that will eventually catch up 2 him. fyi in this day n age pple buy verses 2 get artists on they songs to create a buzz so dont let what niggas u hear rapping 2gether make u beieve they out riding 2gether. its entertainment. reason i blast this bitch nigga guce is bcus he a cold snake and a liar. google guce big block.... nothing dude never was nother but a punk tryn 2 find a home.he became a blood at 48 yrs old come on where they do that at? not in frisco. n if he was a nurse he can no longer do that bcus he is a pervert that touches kids. i have a book coming out titled "BETRAYED BY THE GAME" WRITTEN BY AISHA MCCAIN.. GOOGLE ME MY LIFE IS REAL. WHEN THE BOOK COMES OUT ALOTTA SHITS GETN EXPOSED PAERWORK ON SNITCHES YES EVEN B.A. FROM 3XKRAZY SNITCHEN ASS PAPERWORK N THERE....
MUCH RESPECT 2 TAY FREE CBO
GUCE WAS NEVER A NURSE AND HAS NO DEGREE AT ALL HE WORKED AS AN ORDERLY AT GENERAL N SF. ORDERLY AKA JANITOR AKA CLEAN UP THROW U N SHIT.... HE ALSO BABYSAT KIDS TILL HE WAS CAUGHT BEING A PERVERT
AHAHA AWW DAMN DAT NIGGA JUST GOT MAC BLASTD

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ If that's directed at me. I will tell you this I could give a damn about a rappers street credit. It's just entertainment to me. I was asking if he's not from Bayview then where is he from?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
damn how much do nurses get paid over in the states??

looks like they are getting jew'd big time here..

Less than 1 year AU$29,196 - AU$59,598

1-4 years AU$29,188 - AU$63,254

5-9 years AU$25,068 - AU$72,580

10-19 years AU$27,990 - AU$76,015

20 years or more AU$32,102 - AU$80,078

oh yeah, free guce

Feb 8, 2003
crazy how the internet is all these opinions. yes alotta foks fucked wit guce myself n fam included. he had us fooled but when situations occoured over time dude showed his true colors. he was never from hunters point he was adopted n bcus of music. but he crossed game n so many ways. as u c the hoods opinion of this dude. lotsa rea niggas where bamboozled by guce but eventually it all comes out n the wash. i am sure we have all been thru that thought we knew someone come 2 find out later that person was a lie. everybody done been fooled n snaked. its alot i cant n wont write. i take all of this personal.my dude boob doin 23 years my bra mike doin a decade. i did 5 years with boob, i buried brothers and friends, the goverment kidnaed members of my family. so 4 me 2 c this fake ass nigga lying how he did time n shit on my case pist me off dude aint never been a part of big block not as staff not as an artist not as a homie. he never bust a gloc sold a rock or got no cock on big block. he did alotta snake shit that will eventually catch up 2 him. fyi in this day n age pple buy verses 2 get artists on they songs to create a buzz so dont let what niggas u hear rapping 2gether make u beieve they out riding 2gether. its entertainment. reason i blast this bitch nigga guce is bcus he a cold snake and a liar. google guce big block.... nothing dude never was nother but a punk tryn 2 find a home.he became a blood at 48 yrs old come on where they do that at? not in frisco. n if he was a nurse he can no longer do that bcus he is a pervert that touches kids. i have a book coming out titled "BETRAYED BY THE GAME" WRITTEN BY AISHA MCCAIN.. GOOGLE ME MY LIFE IS REAL. WHEN THE BOOK COMES OUT ALOTTA SHITS GETN EXPOSED PAERWORK ON SNITCHES YES EVEN B.A. FROM 3XKRAZY SNITCHEN ASS PAPERWORK N THERE....
MUCH RESPECT 2 TAY FREE CBO

Sounds like some real life CB-4 shit going on that guece was living out somebody elses life.

Apr 25, 2002
i swore someone posted a diss song where they were talking about guce but i don't even know the name of the track or people who did it, but except that they was from sf. anyone knows what track that was? just remember that the quality wasn't that great.
This is actually a great song, lotta subliminals.

[video=youtube_share;JAwN2ESlqig]http://youtu.be/JAwN2ESlqig[/video]