GUCE EXSPOSED??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
^^^^^^^ There's pictures of him in scrubs somewhere seen them before. He's smart for getting an education and a good career He's set for life.
If he really is a nurse then he's been frontin his whole rap "Career." How is he in the streetz slangin dope, packin heat and pimpin hoes. Dont nurses work long hours?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
I think I got dumber after reading that lol

I wonder if all the toxic waist the navy left in Hunters Point made the people who live there fucking retarded

WORD LOL DONT KNOW FRISCO BUT THIS IS WHY I DONT. LISTEN TO. THIS TYPE MUSIC. I THROW ON SOME MADLIB MF DOOM JAZZ THIS. IS EXACTLY WHY KIDS IN OAKLAND IS GETTING. SENT TO THE ESSENCE CUZ U DUDES ON THE UNDER IS GLORYFYING THIS GENOCIDE. SMH PS HOW IS HE A NURSE IF HE BEEN TO PRISON ON BULLY PART ONE. I HERD HIM SAY WESTBLOCK LOL PS MY UNCLE IS A NURSE AND HE DRIVE A DROP JAG LOL SOMBOY WINNING

Props: [-KoRp$-]559

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Shit I'm bout to looking in to some classes fuck that how the hell did he become a nurse if anything this should motivate u on some if he did I can do it. It you ol cool ass niggaz u lol fuck that I'm out for his job

Jul 25, 2007
Not trying to knock the position but I can't be feeding, cleaning bed pans etc etc for old people that are on their death beds. I have a friend who is a nurse. He makes good money but he hates his job. This foo is always stressing and hates getting up in the morning to cater to these people. He regrets his decision til this day and wishes he pursued another career. If your not the type of person who is "motherly" this position ain't for you.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
My wife is a nurse and they make cake!!!! Dumb cake!!!!

Anyway to get money is a hustle.. are People from the block who rap not allowed to go school? Dont most rappers talk about getting money? well guce if he is a nurse...IS GETTING THAT MONEY...

If his street cred is bad..thats a whole other story...

I wouldnt feel the same way if he was a correctional officer or police tho...Those jobs are off limits no matter how much bread you make..

May 2, 2002
If his street cred is bad..thats a whole other story...
It all boils down to STREET CRED. If you don't have that, you don't have shit. That and the music go hand in hand. If you ain't "gangsta" 24/7-365, then you ain't "REAL", the same goes for fans alike (at least on this site). If you've never been convicted of anything or aren't duckin' and dodgin' arraignment, you're a SQAURE (in their opinion). The part I LuLz about is when muthafuckaz wanna throw out percentages as to all those WHO AIN'T "GANGSTA"... I've seen it in the high 90's (95, 96). Like someone actually took the time to do a STATISTICAL ANALYSIS of the Siccness. Y'all gangstaz, or gangsta rap fans, right? Since when do you give a fuck about stats? Y'ALL KILL ME! LuLz