Gta 4 Siccness Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2008
my LIVE ID is RISING TIED12
Well please register with the site and give us ur gamebattles name, thanks.

DUDES, me so sorry, lol. My internet conveniently got cut off yesterday but I have the game its the shit I crreamed my pants while playing it. The storyline has such a crazy twist in the beginning its crazy...

I should have my net about in a week so just go on without me, lol.

Nov 14, 2002
Are you guys actually going to take the time to post up scores and shit like that 10 mins after every game? I signed up for that site but I see no point in it unless you seriously think you can compete with the best dorks on the planet.

I'm good at games, but I'm not... "Sit in my parents house all fuckin' day playing video games" good.

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
I used to play video games a long time ago, but they're not fun anymore when you're playing online against 35 year olds with 28 years of experience that dedicate their lives to reaching the end of every video game known to man. I did have a ps2, but I only used it for watching dvd's 'til it eventually broke down like I figured it would.

Nov 7, 2006
I used to play video games a long time ago, but they're not fun anymore when you're playing online against 35 year olds with 28 years of experience that dedicate their lives to reaching the end of every video game known to man. I did have a ps2, but I only used it for watching dvd's 'til it eventually broke down like I figured it would.
if this was the case then why did you open this thread? i think ur fibbin and really describin urself when u talk about these gamers hahha

Feb 1, 2008
jus play wit yo friends dem nigguh

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
i just seen the thread and it brought up old memories, haha i used to play grand theft auto when it looked like you were looking down from a helicopter! that was like gta1 on ps1, i know ya'll remember that, but no i wasnt describing myself im definitely not 35 and I never play video games any more but i think they are cool and the way they make them look now is crazy it looks so real. thats why i opened the thread plus im at work and all i have to do is hang out online or actually do my job so I'd rather talk to all of you.