GRYNCH DEBUT ALBUM "THIS IS WHAT I DO" NOW AVAILABLE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Grynch...that first track is chunk!! You won my support with "real life". I gonna throw down my 12 bucks....let the siccness know the 411 about your story for us who don't know you...

one

May 4, 2002
The Future is my joint, thats my favorite song right now period point blank. That song is killin em, and you come in all hard on the third verse.

somebody said it before....but this album is a breathe of fresh air.....its not your everyday run of the mill rap music......

Mar 9, 2005
Wuddup y'all? I have to apologize for taking so long with this - my internet connection has been HORRIBLE for the past week. But yeah, I finally got a PayPal link up on my MySpace page so if you're trying to cop an album, just hit up my MySpace page by clicking the link below.

Again, thank you very much for the support!!!

ONE.

-Grynch

http://www.myspace.com/grynchmusic

PS: @ big_d_63, I'll re-up those tracks once my connection isn't so shitty. Sorry man!

Oct 2, 2005
Lil' J Grynch Kid good to see you are out here doin kid u got my support. Since the Seven deadly sins kid I been bumpin that shit. Ill cop that when I get to Sea-Town for Thanksgiving kid.