GRYNCH DEBUT ALBUM "THIS IS WHAT I DO" NOW AVAILABLE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
What's good y'all? My albums are back from being pressed up so if anybody is interested in getting a copy send cash, check or money order for $12 to the address below or get at me for more details. The album features appearences by Unexpected Arrival, Bad Azz, Samantha Hiatt (on the first single, "So Free", as heard on X104), Stefo, Young Tone and more and production by GT5, C-Nik, Sonny Bonoho and more!

GRYNCH
P.O. BOX 70143
SEATTLE, WA 98127

01. Intro
02. My Hustle
03. We Put It Down
04. Real Life
05. Fly Away (Feat. Bad Azz)
06. The Garden Of Eden (Feat. Unexpected Arrival)
07. So Free (Feat. Samantha Hiatt)
08. Tonight's The Night
09. Ready For War (Feat. JK)
10. Interlude
11. Get Off My Dick (Feat. Stefo)
12. This Is What I Do (Feat. Young Tone & Crystyle)
13. Keep On Livin'
14. The Future
15. Full Circle
16. I'm Back (Bonus Track)

Thanks for your support! PEACE!

Nov 30, 2002
grynch.. hit me on the cell.. i lost your number... i'll slide your way and cop one and we can chop it up or somethin.. support this guy... much time and hard work has gone into this project.. dude spent hours and hours tryin tog et it how he wanted it to sound... keep the movement goin..

pz

Feb 8, 2003
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Damn....im surprised you of all people would come on here and make a comment like that...youre an artist yourself...and you always seem supportive of others trynna do the music thing....so whats with the comment?

Nah I wasn't disrespecting Grynch at all I have no reason too. I was basically welcoming him.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Damn, do I really gotta take the time to get cash together, put it in an evelope, slap a stamp on it and actually put something in the mail?! I don't even have checks, I pay my bills online, wtf Grynch!!!! lol, seriously, hit me on the PM with your number, I'd rather meet up with you and cop that.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT GRYNCH I'M SMASHING YOUR FACE IN... LMAO. Seriously, from what I've heard, this guy is dope...

Mar 9, 2005
Thanks for the support everybody!

@ Mo, my bad man haha... I'm gonna get that PayPal up and running pretty soon here. It should make things a lot easier for people instead of doing the snail mail shit.

May 5, 2002
ON EVERYTHING I LOVE THIS CD IS BANGIN. GRYNCH GOT LYRICALS. BUY ONE.... MATTER OF FACT BUY TWO.... I DID. REAL CHOP. @GRYNCH DONT FORGET TO KEEP A LESBIAN DVD IN YOUR BACK POCKET AT ALL TIMES LOL.

Mar 9, 2005
@ Steve & Mo, for real, thanks for the support. I value both of your opinions a lot so I'm glad you guys enjoyed the album. That Mo-X/Lil' G/Grynch joint should be doooooooooope! And @ Steve, you're a fool for that DVD shit!!! My boy and me were laughing our asses off all night over that. Hahaha thanks again y'all! ONE! PEACE.