Group donation to the Marfan Foundation in Southern Comfort's name.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So a few of us have been talking and we think it would be great to make a group donation to the Marfan Foundation in Southern Comfort's memory. He had talked about it on here from time to time but some of you might not have known that SoCo was born with Marfan Syndrome which you can read more about here if you like. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and I have started a fundraising page with youcaring.com so we can pool donations together and make one group donation on the behalf of SoCo's friends on the Siccness to the Marfan Foundation. I set what I think should be a realistic goal of $300 but it can be raised at any time during the fundraiser if need be. The closing date has been set for November 30th. Shortly thereafter I will transfer all the donations collected to my bank account and make a group donation in SoCo's memory via my credit card and put that it's from his friends on the Siccness. The youcaring page will continue to accept donations even after the deadline and of course I will make sure any that might come in afterwards get donated as well.

If you want to make a donation but don't want to use a credit card or paypal and would prefer to do so by check or money order you can PM me and I'll send you my address. Once I receive the donation I will deposit it in my bank account and then make the donation for you on the youcaring.com page with my credit card. Let me know if you would like to be named or remain anonymous as some prefer and also what you would like written to go along with your donation.

SouthernComfort was a great man and a friend to many of us here on the Siccness. We lost a valuable part of the community here that a lot of us have been on for years when he passed and we will miss him dearly.

Rest in peace Chris.

https://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/in-the-breh-s-memory-/99807

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Id still like to print & mail the RIP soco thread to his parents so if anyone has anything uplifting or just something they'd like to say, please do it in there & @ the end of November I will send this to his parents care-of his brother Mike.

It would be a good way of showing how Chris had love from many different outlets.