Grizz down Lakers next

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
THATS A JOKE IF YOU THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN, IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE THE LAKERS WINNING IN 5 GAMES, SHAQ IS GONNA PUT IT ON DUNCAN SO HARD DUNCAN AINT GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT HIM, HE DOESNT HAVE DAVID ROBINSON TO HELP HIM OUT THIS YEAR.

Apr 20, 2004
Eyez gots to agree wiff you here Playa, VossOwnsAll is dreamin'. Donts get me rong here, its going to be a good series between deez too teams, buts da Lakers will come up on tops!!! It may go 7 games, but da Lakers have a mission to take back whut was once theres!!!

GO LAKERS, espically SLAVA!!!

-Percy
LA Laker Fan

Apr 21, 2004
Playa510 said:
THATS A JOKE IF YOU THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN, IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE THE LAKERS WINNING IN 5 GAMES, SHAQ IS GONNA PUT IT ON DUNCAN SO HARD DUNCAN AINT GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT HIM, HE DOESNT HAVE DAVID ROBINSON TO HELP HIM OUT THIS YEAR.

that shows how much u know about the nba. The spurs will have home court advantage. Rasho Nesterovic put up the same numbers as david last year (we crushed the lakers last year with david in the twlight of his career). Parker is the best point guard in the west and will school the glove. Malone is old and cant hang with timmy. And plus your role players blow. Bruce Bowen will frustrate kobe. And well shaq is fat and cant hit any shot unless hes dunking. Manu Ginobli will have a huge second round agaisnt the weak lakers D

Spurs in 5

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I think the spurs will beat the lakers on the their own court again like last year in game 6. The lakers had enough trouble to beat the rockets in game 4 last night and the spurs are a much better team so the spurs should win it in 6.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
And the Grizz didn't give the Spurs trouble?

HA!

The Rockets played way better than the Grizzlies...and they probably would have won at least 1-2 games against the Spurs.

LOL...Spurs won't be the Lakers.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
VossOwnsAll said:
that shows how much u know about the nba. The spurs will have home court advantage.
im pretty sure since the lakers are the #2 seed and the spurs are the #3 seed...the Lakers will have the home court...just a hunch though...

Apr 20, 2004
Malone is old and cant hang with timmy.

Yah Tim Duncan is da mvp last year, buts he can't phase da Mailman! Didn't you hear what kinda numbas he put up the otha night against da Rockets. That just ignited him so look out San Antonio, da Lakers are hungry and will eat up dem spurs. L@@k at da Mailman on Wednesdays final game against da Rockets too, he is going to fuck shit up!!!

-Percy
LA Laker Fan

May 10, 2002
DUMB FUCK THE LAKERS ARE THE 2 SEED, AND YAO MING IS THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGE FOR SHAQ NOT TIM DUNCAN, THATS WHY THE GAMES ARE SO CLOSE, IM SURPRISED THE SERIES AINT SPLIT, YAO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT PLAYS GOOD AGAINST SHAQ AND THAT IS THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE.

Nov 14, 2003
geocities.com
to be honest i hate every team in the west except minnesota and denver cuz of my boys spreweel and kg on the t wolves and anthony and the camby man on the nuggets. anyway all these la rapers fans must face the facts as the spurs yes i hate them too will beat la's ass and come on now duncan cants phaze malone boy what u smoking wow he had one good game in what the last 50 lol i mean damn dont get too exicted now.

Apr 21, 2004
Cut-Throat said:
im pretty sure since the lakers are the #2 seed and the spurs are the #3 seed...the Lakers will have the home court...just a hunch though...

Doesnt matter what seed u have in the second round. Spurs have a better record which gives them home court advantage

Apr 21, 2004
REdRUM said:
And the Grizz didn't give the Spurs trouble?

HA!

The Rockets played way better than the Grizzlies...and they probably would have won at least 1-2 games against the Spurs.

LOL...Spurs won't be the Lakers.

Uhm dude the grizz got there fucking ass handed to them. Only one game did the grizz not lose by double digits. And think about it the lakers are having problems with the rockets! Tony Parker is a freak. And if they cant handle francis id like to see them try tony on. And plus we got ginobly hes the real sixith man. We got Mr. Clutch Robert Horry anyone see him drop 4 threes on the grizz last night? And we got timmy who will get us 20 to 30 points and 15 rebs. Im sorrry i just dont see the lakers taking 4 games from the spurs.

Not to mention we have the best D in the league

And the spurs havent lost a fucking game in a month. 15 wins in a row. There are a mission and cant be stoped

Apr 21, 2004
Rigggggggggggggght kobe cant even handle mobley hes been going 5 or 7 of 27 the whole matchup. And if he cant handle mobley's D then i doubt bowen will have a hard time. And thats just bullshit if u think Shaq is better than duncan. Cause hes not shaq cant any shot outside of 5 feet and fucking blows at the line. (4 of 15 anyone?) But we find out soon enough.

May 10, 2002
YEAH SHAQS ONLY THE GREATEST CENTER OF ALL TIME BUT HES NOT BETTER THEN DUNCAN I GUESS, ONCE AGAIN YOU STILL HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YAO MING PLAYING SHAQ TOUGH AND THATS WHY THEY HAD THE SMALL STUGGLE WITH THE ROCKETS AND DUNCAN SURE CANT GUARD SHAQ LIKE YAO CAN,

FUCK YOU KEEP TALKEN BOUT MOBLEY GUARDING KOBE AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT, IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THE MAIN PIECE OF THERE OFFENSE IS SHAQ, EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND HIM.