Gravity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't think there is a thread on this already, if so then my bad. Just saw this on Friday in 3d imax, and it was pretty amazing. The storyline was simple, and I'm not sure how realistic it was... but watching this in 3d on a big ass screen is one of the best cinematic experiences I've had. Highly recommend you go watch this in 3d on the biggest screen you can find.

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 7, 2013
Michigan
I don't think there is a thread on this already, if so then my bad. Just saw this on Friday in 3d imax, and it was pretty amazing. The storyline was simple, and I'm not sure how realistic it was... but watching this in 3d on a big ass screen is one of the best cinematic experiences I've had. Highly recommend you go watch this in 3d on the biggest screen you can find.
Shit if there was a imax anywhere near me and I could afford it I'd go see this, even though it looks like garbage. All CGI and shit.

May 9, 2002
This movie gets a big "meh" from me.

Jul 25, 2007
I seen this in XD 3D, could barely make it through its sooooooo boring. Over rated by critics IMO not even worth the 1 and a half hours of my time.
The movie was dope IMO. Alfonso Curan wanted to make this movie as realistic as possible. To make you feel like your actually in space with the characters. Since sound doesnt exist in space, I can see why some people thought it was boring. Half of the movie was silence with radio communication.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Surprised to see the negative feedback on here... everything else I've seen on the film has been positive, and I thought it was great. I agree it wouldn't be nearly as good if I watched it at home or even in the theater in non 3d and non imax... but it was pretty cool to see in 3d imax imo. To each his own though

Oct 3, 2006
took my son to go see this & we both loved it ....dope visuals, great storyline, & Sandra Bullock got some killer legs in her little yoga shorts.

8/10 for sure.
She is bangin...

Clooney just flying around in space like nothin kinda cracked me up too lol. I would be holding onto something and never letting go, fuck that shit lol

Props: S.SAVAGE