Grave Plott Signs w/ Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
the full song and 2snippets off the sampler was good enought for me to even wanna check out their album. im sure strange music's production will take care of their album. features also. killa may have to step it up but l.a does have maddd potential. they're getting my loot on the 20th. money earned is money burned and earned again........

Nov 7, 2006
The stuff I've heard from GP on their myspace sounds pretty good. As far as the argument that you have to DL shit to know if you like it or not is BS. Strange puts out enough samplers and you can here songs on myspace b4 it ever comes out. Maybe some of you guys DL then find out you like and then buy it. But my orginal post was directed to those punks that just download everything and then don't buy.
alright heres how i do things with my music.

if i like more than 5 or 6 tracks off the motherfucker then i'll most likely buy it.
if it's an artist i already love and have all there shit and theres a new cd coming out then i'll buy it without question and only DL it if it's leaked early to hear but then buy it the following tuesday.
if it's an artist i really like strange related or nas then i'll buy 2 copies of the motherfucker just cause.

however with Grave Plott there shit off the sampler was trash and everything before that was trash and i have a feeling regardless of all the features that are on this track it will only be DL worthy and if i'm wrong i'll buy the fucker and appoligize for all the FGP shit. but we gonna have to wait and see.

Jul 1, 2007
haha yeah but i bet there are dudes who say they download then buy but dont buy .. it is cheating strange by downloading then not getting it if u dont like it .. but hey not everyone gives a fuck, we cant help that neither can cubuffkid

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
^^^^lol. Killa C wheres bloddy face paint and an ICP charm though he's not with ICP. and judging by the cover that album seems to be a lil horrorcore to me. we'll see in a week
lol that was a long time ago as far as i know he not doin the star wars shit no more.... darth mall or whatever the fuck his name was, i dont watch star wars either.... lol

May 7, 2008
killa c and his wife are trash .. but Killa C's music is alright at times so not bad news i guess.. its like MM and his queerness but i like 5 of his tracks lol

Aug 19, 2006
^^^^apparently cubuffkid does. he's just acting like an idiot and he knows it
How am I actin like an idiot for looking out for the best intrest of our fav label and rappers. What some of you "fans" don't relize is that when you buy a Strange album that put's more money for touring, recording and etc. for every artist on Strange.

Oct 20, 2007
I know i aint no Horrorcore rapper lol... thats funny as hell who ever said i was..... as far as the cover i aint have no choice as far as what it was gonna look like.... but shit do what ever ya'll do with the album i could give a fuck! imma still spit everyday , drop hot shit for the fans who luv my shit.. and whoever said i came wack on the sampler or whatever, nigga i aint never came wack in my life on the mic .... u got me confused , i jus didnt come how u like it .... like i said its whatever, dont buy the shit matterfact dont DL it jus act like it dont exist and move on wit life..... i dont mean to be an asshole on here but niggaz make this shit more serious then it really is..... if you dont like me coo , if you do much luv!!!!!

May 20th a fuckin Huge Day for me!!!! im gettin fucked up..... Holla!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
I know i aint no Horrorcore rapper lol... thats funny as hell who ever said i was..... as far as the cover i aint have no choice as far as what it was gonna look like.... but shit do what ever ya'll do with the album i could give a fuck! imma still spit everyday , drop hot shit for the fans who luv my shit.. and whoever said i came wack on the sampler or whatever, nigga i aint never came wack in my life on the mic .... u got me confused , i jus didnt come how u like it .... like i said its whatever, dont buy the shit matterfact dont DL it jus act like it dont exist and move on wit life..... i dont mean to be an asshole on here but niggaz make this shit more serious then it really is..... if you dont like me coo , if you do much luv!!!!!

May 20th a fuckin Huge Day for me!!!! im gettin fucked up..... Holla!!!!!!!!!!
well said i guess. and i will be DLin the shit mainly for you cause i actually think ur good. i mean i'm sure Killa C is good ppls n all but he should stay off the mic and thats just my personal opinion. so once again if u didnt know already imma DL cause of Killa C's track record of being Horrible and if he came true with it and everyone else then best believe imma buy that shit. but if not then maybe keep it as a DL if the guests and you are hot on the motherucker.

Oct 20, 2007
no doubt fam , honestly if i aint feelin somebody i wouldnt buy there shit niether.... so i aint mad at u..... i jus grind on makin new music..... The Grave Plott's a good CD but i feel im gettin better every track i drop and i like doin solo shit , cause i get to do what i wanna do 100%.... Beats,Hooks,Collabs all that..... but like i said i aint mad at u bro, if u dont like somebody music dont spend ya money on it , i know i wouldnt.....

Nov 7, 2006
no doubt fam , honestly if i aint feelin somebody i wouldnt buy there shit niether.... so i aint mad at u..... i jus grind on makin new music..... The Grave Plott's a good CD but i feel im gettin better every track i drop and i like doin solo shit , cause i get to do what i wanna do 100%.... Beats,Hooks,Collabs all that..... but like i said i aint mad at u bro, if u dont like somebody music dont spend ya money on it , i know i wouldnt.....
got any solo's out there? only shit i've heard from ya is grave plott stuff and ur good in all of it.

Aug 31, 2005
you guys disappoint me...wheres the "you better not fuck up psycho bitch II" responses?

lol

LA im with Krazee..i want to hear some solo shit from you if you have thing out yet

im impartial with Killa C...im not a fan but i dont hate on him like alot of folks here do

Oct 20, 2007
yea none if its released though , u can got to my myspace and download some shit ....
myspace/liquidassassin ..... its some old shit but its coo i guess

my solo comes out sometime soon hopefully, thats all on Strange though.... but it got alot of bangers on it... but right now that 1st grave plott is all i got out.... but i got like 200 songs i never put out.....